Ch 4. The Newcomers

What's up!!!
Hi guys! >:3 Are you enjoying the story?
Guess what? I'm kinda bored about this book, but I'll finish the story for you readers!

???

I walked into the Academy, and sat by the fountain. The green bushes near the fountain started to bloom flowers as I sat. My brother soon was at my side, and the flowers on the bushes began to die out. I looked up at him and glared at him.

"Hey, what's with the glare?!?!"

"You killed the flowers on purpose."

He rolled his eyes at me, as I folded my arms. He can never control his dark and deadly powers. I put my hands over the flowers, and they slowly stood up and looked lively and fresh.

"You're as bright as ever."

I smacked his head, as he yelped in pain. We are going to attend Cross Academy, since Master Cross wants us too. We are his wolves, so we should listen to him.

Headmaster Cross

"Just where are those two?!?!"

I paced the office as I waited for my two loyal wolves. Their names were Light and Dark. In other words, Yin and Yang, or Life and Death. Argh! Where are they!?!?

"Were here, Master Cross."

I turned around, and saw a blonde girl with golden eyes, and a black haired boy with obsidian eyes. They are finally here! I rushed to them and hugged them with joy.

"Finally! Welcome, buddies! I have an important job for you two."

The two looked at me, puzzled. I guess they never thought I would give them a mission in one day. I wrote down a paragraph on a piece of paper of what they need to do:

· Help regain memories of Royal, the Vampire Princess

· Protect the Cross Academy students, ALL of them

· Protect Royal and Yuki

They both sighed as they bowed to me. I hugged them again, then they closed the door to my office. I quickly walked to my seat, and got my paper work ready.

I hope they do what I say...

Light/Yin/Life. (Name is just Light)

I quickly transformed into my original form, a golden wolf with different shades of gold fur. Dark just stood there, looking at me. He lifted me up in his arms, as if I was a dog, and carried me outside. Then he himself, turned into a black midnight wolf, with different shades of black fur.

'So... do we patrol school grounds, including the forest?'

I asked Dark through telepathy. '...' = telepathy

'I guess so... let's go'

I followed Dark through the campus, and saw a long, brown haired girl walking around with a metal stick. She glanced at us, and her eyes widened. She then rushed at us, calling for a guy called... Kaname???

We both jumped away from the girl, as she tried to wack us with the stick. Another person then showed up. It was a boy with the same brown hair, up to his chin, and he wore the same colored uniform as the girl. He stared at us, and gave us a puzzled expression.

'Dark, what are they doing?'

'Why are you asking me? How the heck would I know?!?!'

I rolled my golden eyes at him, and he stomped on my paw. Ow!!! I growled at him, and we both started to fight each other. The two students just stared at us in confusion, as I saw Master Cross run towards us, and pull both of us apart.

"What are you two doing?!?!"

We both stared at him and our ears bent back, with our tails between out legs. Master Cross sighed at us, and petted our heads.

"Headmaster, do you know these... wolves?"

The boy asked Master, and he nodded, as he and the girl started to pet our heads. We both wagged our fluffy tails.

"They are my immortal wolves, who were given many names over the past 873,000,000 years. They are known as Life and Death, Sun and Moon, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark, Angel and Devil, Heaven and Hell, and so on."

The guy and the girl stared at us with widened eyes, as my brother and I sat there like military trained dogs.

"They couldn't possibly be... the wolves of Creation...?"

"That's right, Kaname. I found them and made a contract. They are to protect Royal, and you, Yuki."

He pointed at the girl, and Dark headed over to her, and sat infront of her. I followed him, and sat to his right, as we both transformed to our human selves.

"Hello, I will be in charge of guarding you, Miss Yuki."

Dark said as I stared at her. Dark puffed his cheeks and smiled with pride, as I rolled my eyes at him. He's too prideful.

"Fine, I'll guard Royal, and you better not kill anything when I'm not here by your side."

We both smirked, and I followed Master Cross, as he led me to Royal, the Vampire Princess.