6- There Is No More

Year Five Continued. Enjoy (:

Year Five Continued:

Hermione's POV::

Did Draco really say that to me? Why would he say something so sweet like that? He was a Slytherin, I didn't think they could be capable of being sweet. I guess I was proved wrong again. Unless, he was just playing a trick on me? That would be more believable, wouldn't it?

Eventually our secret classroom was discovered, Dumbledore had vanished and Umbridge took over Hogwarts. We've been taken in for questioning now, well it was more so Harry being questioned.
"The Cruciatis curse ought to loosen your tongue." She tells Harry.

"That's illegal!" I struggle against Malfoy's hold on me. I turn my head to glare at him which he just gives me a smug look in return. I guess he wasn't telling the truth after all.

"What Fudge won't know won't hurt him." She says placing the picture of Fudge face down.

Panicking for Harry, I had to come up with something and fast. I struggle against Malfoy's hold and scream,

"TELL HER HARRY!"

Umbridge stops and looks at me,"Tell me what exactly?"

I glance between the two and I feel Malfoy's grip soften, "Well if you won't tell her where it is, I will!"

"Tell me where what is? Hmm? What's she talking about?"

"Dumbledore's secret weapon." I finish and Malfoy releases me completely and I hear him scoff silently.

"Show me." She commands and brings Harry and I out of the castle grounds into the forbidden forest. I bring her to meet Hagrid's half brother the giant, and soon she gets carried away by a herd of centours.

"Well that's taken care of." I sigh. As we run back to the castle we are met up with the rest of group with Neville and Luna.

"How do we get there now?" Harry asks frustrated. Luna pipes up,"Fly of course."

We all hop on what Harry says is a creepy bird like dragon looking thing, I couldn't remember the name of them. But they were invisible to me. We fly all the way back to London and to the Ministry of Magic to where Sirius Black was being held captive.

Once inside, we look everywhere for him, "This is where I saw him! Where is he?"

"Harry. It's got your name on it." Neville suddenly says in the distance and everyone comes closer to see what he's talking about. A crystal orb was presented on a shelf along with thousands of others, it was the prophecy of Harry.

"Harry!"

Death Eaters appeared out of thin air and one revealed themselves as Draco Malfoy's father, Lucius. I stopped for a moment and he gave his usual fake smile, "Come come Harry, just hand it over and we can put all of this behind us." He says.

"Don't do it Harry." I snap holding my other hand up while glaring at Lucius, who in turn his attention on me, "Ah, Hermione Granger isn't it? Draco's told me all about you over the years. Didn't you, break my son's heart over that Krum fellow? Pity." He clicked his tongue in disappointment.

All eyes suddenly turn to me and I feel like shriveling up in a hole,"What's he talking about?" Ron spat out angrily and I don't make eye contact with any of them, instead I focus on Mr. Malfoy in front of me,"Not like you truly care anyway." I shoot back at him in disgust holding my wand out pointing it at him.

"You're right, I don't. You think I would actually allow my son to be with a filthy little mudblood girl like yourself? You may be pleasant to look at, but we don't need tainted blood in our family." He cackles and takes a step forward.

"Shut up!" I rage and shoot a disarming spell at him, but he blocks it easily and casts one back at me causing me to fly back crashing into a shelf of crystal orbs.

Everything sounded muffled as I heard shouts of the battle growing fainter. I see hundreds of  orbs fall and shatter around me as I lay against the tilted shelf.  I can feel the shards cut my skin but the pain was dull as my body began to lose consciousness. The last thing I remember as I faded away was seeing my vision clouded with familiar silver-blue eyes as the darkness overtook me.

Don't forget to vote. :D