7- Year Six

(Last Flashback until we get to year seven- this is a longer one, because there are a lot of scenes with the two  )

Year Six:

Hermione's POV::

"Hermione, look out!"

It was the same every time I turn to see what was coming towards me. No matter how hard I tried to change it, things unfolded the way I never wanted them to go. I see Lucius Malfoy hit me with a disarming spell, I hit a wall of glass, but before I seep into the darkness...I see him.

Those blue eyes. Draco's. I couldn't escape them. I saw his concerned face hovering over mine and shouting as tears splashed from his beautiful eyes. He was shouting at me, but it was always muffled and I could never make out what he was shouting so desperately at me. Then it's all over. I wake up as if none of it ever happened. The dream would haunt me every now and then, always the same each time. I wanted to desperately know what Draco was shouting at me. I couldn't tell anybody about this dream.

How could I?

As I board the Hogwarts Express train, I look to find an empty seat, I hadn't even found Harry or Ron yet, but after what happened last year, I don't expect to. Harry lost his remaining family member, Sirius Black and was dealing with lots of court hearings. So far I've heard Lucius Malfoy was sent to Azkaban, the other Death Eaters escaped. The ministry finally opened their eyes and sent word out of the Dark Lord returning.

I go down the hall, passing by some first years along the way and to my surprise, I find an empty seat isolated from everyone. I open the door latch sliding it open and quickly shut it behind me. I let out a heavy sigh as I sit down by the window.

It was pouring rain outside, with fog everywhere. The look of it gave me an unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach. The weather hasn't been so bright and happy ever since Voldemort returned, it's as if the world is depressed because of it. I didn't blame it, it was a horrible feeling.

The door to my enclosed spaced of seats slid open suddenly and I jumped startled snapping my head to see who was intruding on my thoughts.

Draco. Why am I so surprised to see him now? His father did get sent to Azkaban, but why would he come to school after what happened?

I'm here too aren't I? I couldn't argue about that. I was in the same boat as him...sort of.

"Oh. I'll take my leave then." He sneers and shuts the door harshly causing me to flinch. How rude!

The train begins to slowly start moving off and I rest my chin on the palm of my hand as I stare out into the foggy cold weather. I hear the door open once again and this time, I don't bother to see who it was for I didn't care anymore. My friends wouldn't be coming to Hogwarts this year, so I was utterly and entirely alone this time. Just me. What was I going to do?

Platinum blonde hair flickers into the corner of my eyesight and I snap my head to look in front of me.

"You!" I question in shock and lean back against my seat. Flashes of his blue eyes flood my vision from the constant dreams of mine.

Draco just stares at me with a bored expression, he didn't seem to be in the mood for his regular teasing he usually did. He leaned back in the seat across from mine and looked out the window,"Everywhere else was full." He explains in a bored tone and I catch hints of sadness laced in his velvet voice. Why was he sad?

 Why was he sad?