7.

Meliah's POV

This morning I woke up feeling amazing. I sat up and relived the moments from last night and I got excited all over again,Imagining Chris laying next to me holding me and kissing me.

I felt so addicted to him I couldn't help it.Me and Trey haven't had good sex in months and I guess i got so use to it that I ignored it.When me and Chris have sex its like I enter a whole other world full of love,desire and passion It was like a drug to me but Chris was the only one who could give me 100% satisfaction.

I hopped in the shower and threw on some joggers and a croped shirt.I didn't have to work today so I was just gonna chill.

Chris had to do a radio interview today and after that he had to perform so I was definitely gonna be bored not talking to him.

I was making me some breakfast when my phone rung,I took it out my pocket and looked at it.It was Trey,I didn't want to answer but I did anyway.

"Hello"I said sitting in the chair

"Yo bae,Can I borrow $10,000 from your account, I promise to put it back"

"Damn,I don't get a hey how you doing or nothing,And wtf you need that kind of money for"I asked annoyed

"I'm investing in some shoes so when I open my store I can have them in time"I sighed

"Idk,I'll have to go to the bank"I said

"Aight,Call me when you do"He hung up

Man I swear I needed to just stay in and relax or something all day and thats what I was gonna do.

****

It was pouring rain while I sat by the window smoking and listening to music.

My phone rung,I didn't know the number but I answered anyway

"Hello"

"Hi,is this Meliah?"A male's deep voice asked

"Yes,Who's this"

"I'm Reginald Wilkons and I'm calling because you sent in your pictures for the Notion Magazine, We just wanted to let you know we chose yours and when can you come in for a photoshoot"I smiled

"Wow,that's amazing, Thank you,Ummm I'm actually free anytime next week"

"Ok,I will definitely call you and let you know the time and date"

"Ok,thank you again"I said hanging up

Well this was amazing, I haven't had a real photoshoot since my mom died and now I couldn't wait to start again.....

To keep myself busy so I took out my fabric and materials and started making a dress........

****

"Can I come see you ma"Chris said into the phone

"Nah"He smacked his lips

We've been talking for about 2 hours and he kept trying to ease his way over to my place but I wasn't going.

"Uh oh,why you quiet"He asked

"No reason"I said sighing

"No,tell me baby girl"

"Chris I just feel like what I'm doing is so fucking fowl,I'm engaged for goodness sake and I can't help but to keep thinking about it "

"I know but I keep telling you just drop his ass,I promise I won't do anything to make you doubt our relationship"

"Chris I can't, I mean if you doing this while I'm engaged,how tf I'm supposed to know u aint go do this with some other bitch while we together"He exhaled

"Baby just give me a chance"He said making me get goose bumps at his tone

"I gotta go,Chris I'll talk to you tomorrow"

"Aight,If you don't I'm gonna come and see you"I laughed

"Aight Freckles"he smacked his lips

"Don't call me that shit"He said

After getting off the phone with him I thought more about what he was saying.I would love to be in a relationship with Chris but I'm undecided because I don't want to hurt Trey.......

****

A week later

I was sitting at my desk just had finished a meeting when Trey called me.

"Hello"I said taking off my jacket

"Hey Bae,I'm on my way home"

"Aww your back,Thank goodness because I fucking missed you daddy"He laughed

"I missed you too mami,You know I'm tearing yo shit up when you get home"I laughed

"Well I should be home by 7 today"I said

"Aight,See you then,love you"He said,I smiled

"Love you too"I said

After hanging up and started packing up and getting ready to leave,I wanted to surprise him because it was his birthday and I wanted him to think I forgot.

I was walking out and my phone was ringing,It was Chris but I ignored it.

Me and Chris still talked but we haven't had sex since I told him to let me think about what he said and I love how he respected that.

I stopped by my favorite lingerie store and picked up a few things.I went to they bathroom and changed putting on my long jacket over it that cover just about everything.

I went to they bathroom and changed putting on my long jacket over it that cover just about everything

When I pulled up his car was parked in the drive way,I grabbed my things before getting out the car.I walked in the house and smelled restaurant food and got happy because I was hungry asf.

I walked into the kitchen and saw food on the kitchen table and a plate in the sink.

I unbuttoned my coat to reveal my lingerie ,I started to walk up the stairs and I heard a woman's voice,I stopped and listened.

"Baby when are we gonna just get a house,I'm tired of going to hotels or sneaking here when shes at work,I mean you had to tell her you had to do business for a week for me to have you all to myself"

"I told you not to worry about it,Soon we can move to another state and-"

"But your engaged to her""I heard him kiss her

"Baby,When we get married her money will be my money too and we can spend so much more time together especially when I tell her I have the store "She giggled and kissed him,I took a deep breath and quietly walked back downstairs and went to my storage closet grabbing my semi-automatic pistol and took off my shoes.

I sat on the stairs for a minute to think.Tbh I was by kind happy I found out he was cheating because I can move on but I was kind of hurt because I did love him and put my all into this relationship and I'm too of that I have this nigga everything and I just found it disrespectful for him to bring another bitch in my fucking house.

I shed a few angry tears before getting up and walking to the door hearing them talking. I pushed thee door opened and was shocked at who was sitting on top of my fiancé.............

Comment & Vote