43.

Meliah's Pov

A Month Later

I was at the point where I didn't know what the fuck to do right now,It was like my life and everything I worked so hard for was falling apart and I couldn't do shit about it.It was hard for me to focus at work so I wasn't there all day and it was killing me because it was where I got a piece of mind.

I still haven't talked to Chris and mentally I don't think I'm ready to but I need to be home where I'm comfortable,I loved him with all my heart and I wanted so many questions answered.

I was packing up my stuff to leave Tiffany's house,She sat on the edge of the bed helping me.

"Damn I really don't want you to leave me"She said making a sad face,I laughed a little

"Girl yo ass see me everyday,You'll be ok"I said

"So how you think he's gonna react seeing you"She asked,I shrugged

"I honestly don't know"I said

I was kind of scared tbh because what if he moved on already and just said fuck it to what we had,I mean he was known for that,But a part of me knows that he has changed a lot.

I just couldn't stop thinking about that day hearing him tell me about that baby,It hurt my soul because that was something we supposed to have together and now everything is all fucked up......

Chris Pov

I sat in the studio booth putting words to the beats I just created but nothing was working for me right now.I was too frustrated to concentrate and I been like this for the past month.

I missed calling Mel when I needed advice and just hearing her laugh.

I took off the headphones and sighed just sitting there staring at my phone hoping her name would pop up but it never do.

Everything was on hold for me right now because my emotional state was crazy asf and I didn't wanna mess shit up.

The almost good thing about this situation was Layla still didn't  go to the media about the baby and soon I'll be able to get a DNA test to make sure it ain't mines.

After about an hour I went to my room and sat on the bed taking my shirt off and as soon as I was about to lay down somebody was ringing my doorbell,I got up mad asf and went to the door.

"Mel?"I said ,She sighed and looked down

"I left my keys at Tiffany's "She said not looking at me,I smiled

"It's cool,Come in"I said grabbing her bags for her

"I been calling you for idk how long"I said following her to the living room

"I broke my phone and plus I needed time to myself "She said,I nodded

"I understand,Baby look I'm so sorry,I've never felt so fucking stupid in my life for what I did,I love you and I'm willing to do whatever to make work again"I said,She shook her head

"Chris I have a lot I wanna say to you but right now is not the time,I just wanna shower and lock myself in my work room"She said taking her shoes off

"I get it,Say no more"I said

"Thank you"She said

"I'll take your bags to the room and I guess you can just relax,I'll go stay at my condo to give you some space"

"No you don't gotta do that,Otherwise I wouldn't have came back here"I sighed

"Mel can I at least explain,I haven't been right since that day and I just need to talk to you "She shook her head