35.

Chris Pov

As soon as I saw her drive off I ran to my car and got in.I tried to speed up some can follow her but I lost her at the light.

I didn't drive fast because it was raining and I couldn't see shit so I just took the back road so I didn't have to deal with slow ass traffic

So much shit was running g thru my head like how could I have been so fucking stupid,I loved this girl with everything in me and the last thing I wanted to do was lose her.

I didn't sleep with Cassie,We was only supposed to meet up about her wanting me on her album but over the past few weeks we got a little close.

All I wanted to do rn was get to Mel so I can explain because I know she's thinking the worst.

After about 7 minutes of driving the back roads were blocked off by police care and the ambulance,I didn't know why but something told me to get out the car and see.

I ran over to where the police were and I saw Meliah's car flipped over.I lost it and tried to get past the officers to get closer but they held me back.

God please let her be alive.......

Meliah's Pov

When I woke up I felt every pain in my body while I heard a loud siren.

I couldn't remember anything,I all knew was that I was in so much fucking pain.I started to get sleepy but the faded noise and lights kept me up.

When I made it inside the hospital they gave me some medicine and I went straight to sleep.

Chris Pov

I sat in the waiting room with my head in my hands and tears in my eyes.

This Shit was all my fault,how could I be so stupid.I swear if I lose her I can't live with my self.

I called Tiffany and told her what happened and as much as she tried to make me feel like it wasn't my fault,It did nothing but made me feel worse.

About an hour later the doctor came out and walked over to us.

"Is she ok"Tiffany asked

"Yes but because of the accident she suffered a broken arm in 2 places and she fractured her ribs,She was very lucky because the car flipped 4 times "I exhaled and nodded

"Can we see her"I asked

"Yes but she is sleeping right now"He said

We followed him to the room and she was asleep,She had her arm in a cast.I couldn't stand to see her like this knowing that it was mostly my fucking fault.

Tiffany sat by her while I stood by the door.

After about an hour Tiffany said she had to go and left.

I sat by her bed and held her hand until I fell asleep.....

Meliah's Pov

When I woke up I felt so sore,It felt like every bone in my body was popped out of place then put back.

I tried to sit up but couldn't then I looked and saw my left arm was in a cast.I looked and saw Chris asleep holding my hand,I held on to his tighter and he moved around a bit

"Your awake"He said sitting all the way up

"Yes,What happened"I asked

"We don't need to talk about that right now"I nodded

"Can I go home"I asked,He chuckled and kissed my hand

"No,You gotta get better first"I smiled a little bit

"Babe I'm sorry,I'm sorry about everything,Idk why tf I did it or what I was thinking but please believe me,We never did anything"I shook my head

"You said not to talk about this right now,So we're not going to,Just know you have hell of making up to do"He laughed

"I love you"

"I love you too"I said,He leaned in and kissed me.......

Sorry it's short but don't forget to Comment and Vote