Your lucky...

"Sorry Wade but this is for your own good." Charles said.
*STAB*
Da fuq
Who was that
Wolverine
No!your not allowed to read my mind! BTW what was that?
A drug to make you pass out
"WHAAT I already said I'm fucking calm!" I say as I turn around and shoot wolverine in the face until I feel the drug start to take over.
I fall to the floor and see cap coming over to Charles.
We're about to pass out.
You there X
Yes
Ok good
I stare at him for about 10 seconds as I think of all the gruesome ways Im gonna kill him,Cap,Tony and wolverine . I see absolute horror in his eyes as I pass out...Then it went black and silent. Totally worth it

I wake up
In a cell
What the hell
"Daddy? "
" Kitten!"
She's Ok
There's no wound
"Why am I In a cell?"
" It's not a cell it's a metal wall for our own protection." Colossus said.
"Follow me please wade." Charles said .
He brought me out to the courtyard.
People were staring at me as we walked towards the professor's room.
Why are they staring our masks on?
Anyway most of the mutants have already saw my face.
They weren't staring at you they were staring at you holding hands with a little girl.
Ohh I get it
"Follow me" The professor said as he walked into his office.
"Wheres Aimee?" I asked curiously
"Oh you mean kitten? " He said with a sly grin.
"Exactly, anyway whats the big deal I obviously didn't mean the things I was thinking about you or cap sorta just Tony. Where is he anyway? "I said in an obvious rush.
" Wade, forget about that we need to tell you something..." The professor said.
"Yes, hurry this along I need to kil... I mean "apologise"To a Tony Stark " I said sarcastically.
" Aimee got your DNA, She has your healing factor but no cancer cells. I want her in my school we will have to do "Tests".........That's all I needed to take aimee and run.
" We also have to do a few tests on you I nodded as if I was Listening then just stood up and started to my way out of his room to get Aimee.
"I thought you would do this so I called in a friend of yours to make sure you don't throw away your daughters future." He said seriously
Presbot walked in
AHHHH!
She know we got aimee hurt
Aha it wasnt us though it was Tony
" Hello Wade"she said I think before I Bolted out the door.
Cap was standing there with Aimee.
" Did you make your choice? " He said with a bit of hope in his voice.
I just ignored him and told Aimee I'm giving her a piggy back so I could run quicker I was running as fast as I can out of the school and I was so close to the entrance ( exit in our case ) Before a whole team of X men came and blocked the entrance. I wasn't let anything happen to her no needles, No tests. I wasn't putting her through anything even if it wasn't no where near as horrible as the tests I had to endure.
" It's Fight time " I said as I charged
A/N.
Sorry I took so long to update I have been busy but this one,s extra long XD a