That's my favorite gun....

Dead pool's P.O.V:
"Wade I'm going to ask you 3 questions and your gonna answer them true or false , ok?"He said plainly.
"1) You have a daughter
2) You unlocked a new mutant ability , attacked a shield agent your daughter unlocked a new mutant ability and she has an I.Q of 228.
3) You were the one who stole my eye patch's."

"Yes
I don't know
What if I said I did?"I said trying to process the second answer.

"Well let me make it clearer you have a new ability you obviously can't control so does Aimee we need you and her to come to the school so we can help you both." Professor Xavier said literally appearing out of no where.
" Where the Hell have you been?! And what happened about you're cancer thingy-thing. Oh and HELL NO I AIN'T GOING TO NO SCHOOL AND NEITHER IS AIMEE BTW IM LIKE 26 YEARS OLD!" I shouted angrily.
"You both are coming Wade , Aimee's outside looking at her class mates." He said and left.
He creep's me out
I feel the same way as you
YAY you guy's are back!

Aimee's P.O.V:
There are three girl's in my New class
1) Samara.
She had red hair and blue eyes she is 14 years old
2) Chloe
Long ombre hair and brown eye's. She had cat ear's and a cat tail. She was 14
3)Kylee
Short brown hair and brown eye's. She is 14.
O MY GLOBB SAMARA AND KYLEE'S IN MY CLASS DAD'S GONNA BE SO HAPPY. I hope Chloe likes me She's the only one I don't know they didn't tell me any body's power's though
"AIMEE! GUESS WHAT?!"My Dad screamed running out of a room and running up to me.
"What?" I said laughing at his childishness.
" I get to be your combat instructor so basically I'm a TEACHERR!" He said proudly.
"Ok and we have to leave the Heli- carrier now." He said grabbing my hand and running.
"Why?"I said trying to keep up with his pace.
We approached the exit of the heli carrier and my dad grabbed two parachutes and running with me to the top of the run way. He turned around and was putting something over his mask and turned around with Nick Fury's eyepatch on.
I burst out laughing and we jumped of the edge he was holding on to me and we were just free falling until he pulled his parachute and we just descended slowly.
I was screaming the whole time.
"Do you remember last night?" He shouted to make sure I could hear him with the wind around us.
"No!" I screamed.
I HATE heights.

A/N: FINALLY THE NEW CHARACTERS ARE IN I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER AND IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG IT JUST KEPT DELETING AND WHY AM I STILL SHOUTING? Sorry but enjoy
~ Peace peeps ^.^
Snow_Quarts
fandomfanatics123
kylee-rose