Well this is awkward....

Aimee's P.O.V:
What time is it?...
I reached over and looked at the clock it was three in the morning outside was black still...
"Wow, I got blasted by Iron man and I'm not dead and I have a dad...OMG I HAVE A DADDD!" I shouted in i don't even know if it was joy or shock.
"WAIT! Doesn't that mean I'm a MUTANT omg what if people don't like me.. what if none of my friends want to talk to me what if.."
"ARE YOU OK?! ARE YOU DYING?! WHAT SHOULD I DO AHHHHH!!! SHIT I NEED TO RING PRESTONNN!!" Wade said looking for his phone frantically.
"NO! No I'm ok it's nothing I was just thin..." I tried to explain before who ever was in the apartment building above us opened their window and started shouting.
"SHUT THE HELL UP I HAVE A KID TRYING TO SLEEP HERE" The man shouted.
Wade walked over to the window and started shouting "MICHAEL HOW ABOUT SHUT THE ****** UP YOU PATHETIC**** OR I'LL COME UP THERE AND SHOOT YOU, YOU *******" He said then him and Michael started shouting before a woman to the left of us shouted.
"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK UP YOU BOTH DO THIS EVERY NIGHT" The stranger said then Wade and Michael both been shut up before wade shouted "FITE ME HELEN!" And then all three people were shouting before some body said from the apartments across from us "MR.WILSON?!" The THIRD stranger said who heard them from the other apartments.
"......" Michael just stared.
"Who is that?" Helen said.
"Wait... BOB? IS THAT YOU?!" Wade said eventually.
Omg is this actually happening
"Yes it is Mr Wilson and by the way Michael I really don't think he's lying about shooting you he's DEADPOOL" Bob said tiredly.
"WAIT! YOUR DEADPOOl?! I thought you were just a 20 year old who made a really bad spider man suit...." Michael said cowardly.
"OH HELLL NO YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!" Wade said before slamming the window shut and walking over to me.
"Wow, there is some crazies about today isn't there?"He said laughing at the last part.
"Who where those people? And who's Bob? And am I a mutant? And will people try to hurt me? And..."I said before I was cut off.
"Ok , ow my brain now hurts, Yes you're a mutant, Bob's a hydra agent and people will most likely try to fight you to see if you're like me so I should probably train you to fight is that alright?" He said smiling

"But I don't want to fight people and how good are you at fighting?" I said sadly.
"Well kid we don't want to do a lot of things we do I do a lot of things I don't at work." He said and shrugged his shoulders.
"What do you work as?" I asked
"Kid you don't want to know" He sorta whispered jokingly.
"oh come on it can't be that bad you're like an X-man you're a Super Hero" I said happily.
"I'm an Mercenary." He stated.
"You... You're a murderer?" I shouted in shock.
Wade just nodded his head and I ran straight into my room and locked the door
This can't be happening someone needs to come get me now but Preston's probably asleep
Oh I know that man Logan told me to ring him if there was a problem...