Chapter 6

[MEG POV]

We heard the news that a transferee student is coming. I heard that he is from Australia Also heard that he is freaking AWESOME..
I'm so excited for that... And oh.. I forgot.. I bought pastries for the whole class ..

We came a bit of early today so ces and i could still bond with each other.
We're at the hallway and we saw this guy with a huge of a bag entered our class room. I can surely tell that he's a shy type dude judging by his actions.
I asked ces who is that dude and i did forgot that we will have a new student bugging around our class.
He is a bit weird. He don't talk much.

"Hey where's matt?" Ces asked.
As if i know where matt could be.
"I don't know. How should i know? " i replied a bit harshly.

"Okay girl! Calm your horses." Ces replied in a bit of a shock tone.
Where could he be though. I'm curious. Why am i curious anyway? As if i am something to him.

We started the class a bit late.
The new student introduced his self to the class. His name is Erick.

"That's a nice name.. " i whispered amused by the name.
Erick is a cool name. I wanna get to know him. he seems like a cool kid.
I approached him and gave him some sweets and he refused to have it. Wow, who in the world refuses sweets? Who doesn't like sweets? This must be a choosey person. I went back to ces and we just chit chatted about the new guy.

The bell rang. I immediately went to my locker to put some things and get stuff for my homework. I saw someone opened the locker beside mine and i saw erick.

"Hey!" I greeted awkwardly

"Hi." He replied without emotions. I can feel he's annoyed at me. Okay i can keep my distance.

"Are you good? Hows your first day? " i said trying to fill up the awkward silence between us.

"Yeah I'm good, hey i better go now. See you. " he said ending our so called 'conversation'

I can probably tell he is annoyed.

I went home and i saw my mom preparing food.

I went up and opened my phone hoping for a message from him.
Nothing. Great. Just great. I can message him there's nothing wrong with that? Right?

"Hey! why didn't you attended classes today?
We have a new kid you might like him! "

Waiting forever for his response.
I finished my homework and made some sketches. I found a stick note on my table and thought of why not write some stuff on it.

"Hey why are you absent? "
"Lets chat later? "
"Why you always lyin" oh ..
Yeah don't judge. I love that song. I smiled because of the thought of him. I felt heat rises up my cheeks. And now I'm red like a tomato. A typing icon popped up on my phone. I immediately opened my phone and saw his reply.

"Oh, nice! We went on a family thing. Cant wait to bond with the new guy. "
I bet he will like him..
Should i give this memo to him tomorrow? I'm scared he might think i have a crush on him and just poof. Whatever yolo.
Life is too short to not seize it.
Lest see tomorrow.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
A/N

I'm very sorry for the late update and for this short chapter. Oops.. 😁😄