Chapter 8

[MATT POV]

Its eight in the evening and I'm thinking about meg. Please make this stop. It's been about three weeks now from when i first met meg and I'm getting obsessed and obsessed every time i just see her smile but i need to know more about her. I just need too without any reason. I'm interested in her, her story to be specific. I've been noticing her being sad most of the time i wanted to ask her why but i don't wanna be that clingy person i don't wanna be showy even tho i just really am obsessed with her.

I hopped out of bed and reached for my bag and grabbed some of my books for my homework. I found something strange on my bag, a white note. I then remembered the note from meg that ces gave me earlier, i jumped in my bed like a child excited to eat his candies. I immediately opened the sticky paper and so the notes that meg wrote. I felt heat rises up my cheeks as i read the note. Just having the thought of meg makes me wanna squeeze into my bed and scream. Then i saw "lets chat later? " i looked for my phone as fast as i could i opened it and see if megs online. She is.

I messaged her if she knew whats the homeworks are which i obviously already knew. I just don't really know how to start a conversation. I need to learn some skills we chit chatted for for hours and i forgot about my homework i stayed up until midnight just to get my homeworks done then i felt my eyes falling and i lay down my bed thinking and imagining meg.
I wish she is here, beside me. Sleep fell into me without me noticing.

-
I stepped inside the class and saw the new guy. He's name is Eric. I sat beside him and asked him some few questions and in my shock we do have a lot in common meg is right! I like avengers and he does too! And he's into games! Like me! He's a gamer perhaps and most especially He. Likes. The Flash. i like him. Not in a gay way but as brothers.

"So.. Are we friends? " Eric asked in a whisper kind of tone with a smile on his face. He is a really shy type person.

"Yeah of course bro! Is that even a question?! " i replied and slapped on a huge smile.

-
The bell rang and its lunch and i saw meg talking to bryana. I'm somehow constantly looking and checking at meg and i don't even know why, i just get this weird feeling whenever I'm around her more like comfortable feeling like we've known each other for a long time. I saw Eric entered the cafeteria finding a sit for his self i stood up for him to see me and waved my hands in motion asking him to sit beside me. Eric joined me. My eyes went back to meg and saw her and bryana going in separate ways. Meg went with her friends at her usual table. After finishing her lunch she set aside her tray and crossed her hand on the table and leaned on her arms.

"What's up with her today she's been thinking deep lately i can tell by the way she acts , do you think maybe its about me?" I asked Eric out of curiosity and asking for his opinion I'm really messed up lately.

"Who? The meg girl? Ohh you like her huh? !... You know what? Maybe you just need to talk to her. Get to know each other yah know. And maybe one day you guys might somehow end up together haaa.!! " Eric replied with a wink and his eyebrows going up and down

Most of the time, I'm always stuck at an "i don't know what to do" situation. It just happen you know. I don't know if i should talk to her or what. I'm just scared, of rejection.
But maybe Eric is right,

Maybe i should ask her myself.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~~·
A/N

IM TRYNA UPDATE FASTER!! 😂😭 and yayy!! Matt pov! (Im trying 😂😭)

Anyways.. I hope u guys still read my story. Im putting a lot of effort in every chapter FYI.. So i hoped u like it! Check out my other book 'Behind the Walls' if u have time! 😆

Tysm for the reads! Love lots! 😘💕💖

-Francine👽🦄💕

TWITTER: @fancy_francine
IG: (fan acc.) @lukeyyyhemmo
(Personal acc.) @francineeeazurin