Chapter 7

[MEG POV]

*Beep.. Beep*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock begging for me to wake up, i had no choice but to do it, it was 7:00 am and i only got 1 hour to get ready for school
I took off my clothes and hopped in to the shower and let the warm water run down to my body. shower is an awesome place to over think about stuff i still don't know if i should give Matt the letter i mean its weird for me to give letters about shit he doesn't really even care about.

I picked some clothes to wear and went downstairs to eat breakfast as fast as i could because I'm running late, as usual.
After eating i placed my plate in the sink and immediately went outside. The impact of the breezing air makes me just wanna lay down in my bed and just watch some movies and cuddle but i snapped into reality, which is me walking right now heading to the house of hell a.k.a. school.

I saw Matt putting his stuff in the locker. I don't really have the urge right now to talk to him, maybe later. I ran to my first class and guess what, they're starting. I sat down and heard Tyler whispered "here comes the fatty hippo" and i heard at least half of the class laughed. Oh, did i ever mentioned? Yes I'm fat I'm 180pounds and that's a bit of a huge weight for a typical student
god knows for how long i have been trying to lose weight but i just cant and weight has been a huge issue for me since i was young and i guess it will always be the same way. I am always getting bullied by how fat i am and this made me conscious up until now its a thing that I've been dealing lately and its pretty hard for me to handle but i can tell that I'm still thankful for those people who stayed by my side and just made my life a bit easier.

By a blink of an eye 3 of my classes just ended and now its lunch. i headed on my 'everyday' table and saw the squad sitting and eating there. ces saw me and waved her hands in motion for me to sit down beside her as if she was trying to make a dog sit beside her.

"Hey whats up?" I asked them and they looked stressed

"Not so good" Callie answered back with a frown.

"Whats up? " i asked digging for more answers.

"The f*cking girl at class just got that freaking f*cked up attitude does she? Whats her problem? I don't care if she got stuff honestly, nobody cares. I don't want her bragging about the stuff she just bought cause girl i. Just. Don't. Give. A. Shit. " Callie rolled her eyes in full on annoyingly manner.

"That's okay girl, and besides you can buy whatever you want and slap it on her face! " ces replied trying to make Callie's mood lighter and we all bursted out laughing.

I saw Matt from the 2nd table from where we are sitting at and catch me looking at him i instantly looked away and immediately remembered the note i pulled it out of my pocket and re read it again which made me think twice if i should give it to him or just lock my self here.

"Hey whats that you're holding" asked smiled in an evil way, she snatched the note and read it.

"Oh... So its for him huh?.. " she said in a playful manner she stood up and went to Matt's table and handed him the note

"from your meg baby" Ces whispered to Matt and winked

Matt and his friends glanced in a 'lemme see that note' way while smiling weirdly and now I'm clenching my butt in so much cringe. i just wanna go home right now. I let out a smirk and i felt heat rising up my cheeks with my head on palm when i checked on Matt he was smiling to the note. I bet he liked it anyway.
I am so gonna kill ces for doing that though, or maybe thank her someday.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
A/N

I hope u liked this chapter! I wanna finish this book ASAP cause another school year is about to start and i wanna make a sequel for this book YAYY!! SEQUEL! yes there will be a sequel so watch out for that.. So yah! Love lots :*

TWITTER: @fancy_francine
IG: (fan acc.) @lukeyyyhemmo
(Personal acc.) @francineeeazurin

-Francine👽🦄💕