Chapter 9

[MEG POV]

Its the third week of school and i chatted with Matt yesterday i don't know what i feel for matt every time he's around my mood will just suddenly go in a rollercoaster, up and down it goes. My mind is messed up there's s lot of question always popping whenever he's around i feel like he likes me but in a second he don't. I cant explain he's mood he just always has a blank face. Well, maybe not but most of the time he does.
He messaged me yesterday and I'm surprised, really. We chit chatted for six hours! Believe it or not but that's the first time we chatted for that long. Is it weird that i check and count on time. I think it is. I just have this weird personality you know. I may be fat but I can enlighten your mood every time you're around me.
-

Its lunch time i saw Bryana waving at me while putting her stuffs in her locker.

"Hey! How are you?"

"I'm fine you fucking asshole
I'm the strongest person you've ever know girl!" She replied proud of herself.

Yep, bryana is one of my very best friend and yes, she curses a lot by lot i mean a ton. She's been my classmate since 7th grade and we've been close since that year.  

"So how are you  guys going huh?! " she asked with a grin

"Who? " i said innocently

"Don't who me! You little shit. You know who im talkin about."  She frowned. She mean matt.

"Oh yeah we're fine i guess... I don't get him sometimes, i mean most of the time he has a weird and mysterious personality, and i like it. " i said looking down in shyness.

"Aww!. Then get to know each other!!  Go talk to him! " she said pointing at matt. I saw him looking at me and i am pretty sure I'm right he really like the new boy. I knew it.

I waved my hands bye bye to bryana and we went on separate ways. I went to my usual table with my main squad i ate my lunch and enjoying my view of matt when i saw him talking to Eric and looking at me with a 'what the hell' look i instantly looked away and leaned on my arms i felt sadness rising up my body. Ugh. Its just another great day for me isn't it? I frowned.
-

The bell rang and the next classed started, science. Now i need to sit beside matt and pretend everything is fine. That's not hard isn't it ? Okay stop fooling your self meg, ugh..  I can do this.

I saw matt on his chair and smiled at me. I sat beside him and smiled back.

"Hey, how's lunch? " he asked still with a smile on his face

Besides you pointing and laughing at me with the n"Yeah, its fine. " i said and my smile faded away. Put your ass up meg.

"Everything's fine? " he asked worried, and i suddenly saw his eyes, his worried chocolate sparkly eyes. I cant stop looking at it, its like I'm falling into a black hole all over and all over again. The teacher went inside and everybody stood up. I looked away and stood. His eyes is all that's in my head, its stuck. We all sat down
we opened our book and we started talking about the figure in the book its a weird abnormal child and i keep teasing him that's him when he was younger then he turned the next page and he saw a pig he pointed at me and he bursted out laughing. I didn't got angry instead, i laughed, so hard. I dont know when I'm with him things just turn upside down. I have this weird feeling about him. Not in a bad way but maybe in a good way.
-

I'm heading home i heard footsteps behind me. I walked faster. I slowly took out my pepper spray then i heard him running i ran as fast as i could but slipped.

What am i gonna do now?

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Tysm for the 400 reads! Love lots! 😘💕💖

-Francine👽🦄💕

TWITTER: @fancy_francine
IG: (fan acc.) @lukeyyyhemmo
(Personal acc.) @francineeeazurin