Chapter 4:SPRINGLOCKED

If you ever listened to Groundbreaking,they have pretty great songs.The song I'll be using is gonna be using is a song made by Groundbreaking called "Finale," and it's a song that's for Springtrap.I'll talk about this a bit later,so sit back,listen to the song(if you want),and read this new update.

The challenger was Springtrap!

All:Ahhhh!

Springtrap:I'm back to finish what I started!

Springtrap used Bad Pizza

Chica/Toy Chica:Not the bad pizza!

The team was took the damage,but started to attack back.

Each person took turns,dealing damage,healing their teammates,or buffing them.

Springtrap:NOOOOO!

Springtrap then fell down,a few sparks flying as a purple spirit(I think you know who that person is ;^) floated upwards to-oh wait it's descending...and now it's under the surface...

Anyways,Springtrap arose,shaking his head.

Springtrap:What happened?

Freddy walked over to him.

Freddy:The short story is you attacked us.

Springtrap stood up,stretching his arm while saying that a blue blast made some spirit wanted to "Finish what he started."

Springtrap:But since you guys freed me from it's control,I want to help you with this...problem.

Springtrap held out his hand,Freddy taking it as a sign of respect,shook hands with him.

Ending transition brought to you by Endo Plush,because character quota.

Hello guys,back again saying thanks for reading my FIRST story as it's already receiving about 29 views!Also if your reading this,I'm gonna be trying to make an Ask/Dare FNAF World series.If you like that stuff then GREAT!So check that out to ask(or dare)the animatronics,and I will talk to you guys later.