Chapter 7:Next destination

The team equipped new chips that they found in two chests.It made fights easier...well,in the beginning anyways.They then traveled to the place Fredbear mentioned,South West of their current location.

Then they arrived at their destination,seeing Fredbear in front of them.

Fredbear:Great,your here.

Bon(Toy Bonnie):Why did you tell us to go here?

Fredbear:Look at this.

Fredbear then pointed to a tree that seemed to be disappearing and appearing extremely quick.

Fred:What's making this happen?

Fredbear:I do not know,but perhaps the one who caused all of this.

Freddy:So you called us here just so you can tell us about...this?

Fredbear:No,but when I touched it,it made go into some kind of...glitched world.

Fredbear:I call it a sub tunnel.

Bonnie:So you called us here just to give us a...warning?

Fredbear:No,the Auto-Chipper blocked off the way to Choppy's Woods,I think this will take you to a hidden passage to that area.

Freddy:So we have to go into this...glitched world to get into Choppy's woods?

Fredbear:Yes,though be careful,some ways to get out may lead you to the place you were before.Also,you can find a sub tunnel in a sub tunnel,but I wouldn't go over 3 level...you may never find your way back.

They all nodded in unison,entering the glitched world.

Ending Transition,Nightmare(This is why you wake up)

Sorry I didn't update within the last two days,school work is hard.Though this update is here now so YAY!Anyways,I'm starting another Creator Vote,another challenger will appear in Chapter 9.So vote now!Also,if your interested with a Fnaf World Roleplay tell me,I might put one up If anyone wants one.BYE (9-9)