Chapter 6:The Auto-Chipping Machine

All 9 of them stepped in front of the Auto Chipper,it looked at them menacingly.

Auto-Chipper:State your business

Toy Bonnie:Don't worry guys,I got this.

Toy Bonnie stepped forward.

Toy Bonnie:Me and my friends need to get through.

Auto-Chipper:Authorization...Invalid,leave at once or I will use aggression.

Toy Bonnie:Well at least I asked.

The team went into their fighting stance,ready to attack.

Auto-Chipper:Wishing to battle me?Fine,but don't make me laugh.

The battle then begun,taking about 4 hours just dealing damage,healing damage,increasing stats,or deploying explosive Poppers.

Then Springtrap used his finishing move when the Auto Chipper was near death.

Springtrap used Springlock

A springlock suit covered the Auto Chipper,then a few springs started to fall out,thus causing it to malfunction an destroy the Auto Chipper.

Auto-Chipper:NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The POOF,it was gone.

The team then celebrated on their victory,praising each other,and singing a few song when Fredbear came.

Fredbear:You guys did well on that fight,and Fazbear Hills is now safe...though this isn't the end of your journey yet.

Foxy:It isn't?

Fredbear:I'm afraid I have to say no,it isn't the end.The Auto Chipper just guarded a bit of treasure that will help you on your quest.

Freddy:Then once we get the treasure,what will happen next?

Fredbear:You'll need to go into Choppy's Woods,there'll be a lot more tougher enemies in that area.,

Chica:But I thought that place was blocked off.

Fredbear:Yes,but something happened...meet me south west of here.

And with that,he left.

Springtrap:Something tells me that something unimaginable is gonna happen...

Ending transition brought to you by Freddy.(Back to the basics)

Yay!Another chapter done.Make sure you like this story.Also,if you don't know where my Creator Vote or Ask/Dare Fnaf World series are,I'll put a link below.Anyways,survive another night to read my story,bye.(9-9)

https://www.wattpad.com/222670603-ask-or-dare-fnaf-world-on-hold-ask-dare

These links can't actually be clicked on,so if anyone wants to view these,just go to my profile and click on one of the two stories.Also,if you know how to upload links,Please tell me.