Chapter 5:Preperations

The crew reported back to Fredbear,telling him about their new ally,Springtrap.

Fredbear:I'm glad that we have a strong ally to fight beside us,but  in order to make it to your next destination,you need to do several things.

Bonnie:Like what?

Fredbear:You must buy a byte or two from Lolbit's Byte Store to give you extra firepower,buy an endoskeleton upgrade from Mendo(which will probably take all or most of our tokens),and defeat a Guardian defending some valuable treasure which can help you on your quest.

Foxy:Is t'ere anythin' else you need ta be tellin' us?

Fredbear:No,but be careful fighting that Guardian my friends.

All nodded in unison,walking out to do the easiest things first.

They bought a Neon Bee and a Gnat because Mangle and Foxy are related to them and gave them a discount.

Then went to buy a Reinforced Endoskeleton by haggling over the price.

Though,there was an even harder job,harder than just haggling with Mendo.

They have to fight this Guardian that Fredbear was talking about.

Loading time skip,brought to you by Mangle,Kids can be so cruel.

They slowly approached an intimidating Auto-Chipper!

These were used for making lumber much faster than their smaller versions,but it malfunctioned and attacked anyone trying to get through it's guarded path.

Freddy:Be careful my friends,this looks like a tough guardian.

Foxy:It don't matt'r ta me,we can take on t'is enemy.

(Toy Chica)Chika:Don't be so careless Foxy!

(Toy Freddy)Fred:Chika is right,never underestimate the enemy.

Bonnie:Come on guys,let's focus on the enemy now.

Ending transition brought to you by Withered Bonnie,look into my eye!

Hello my wonderful readers,this chapter was quite longer than the last one I think.Make sure you boys and girls vote for this story as well as leave good comments or recommendations.Bye! (9-9)