|°•Part 2•°|

Skylar pov**

I walled down stairs in my practice outfit,ready for anything dad was about to put me thru. I was still angry at him for all the yelling and cursing he was doing at me yesterday . I thank mom for letting me leave dinner early , but I'm starving. I went to the fridge and pulled out the sausage. I cooked me one and put it on bread. I ate it and drunk a little water.

"Skylar you up?" I heard dad say coming around the corner in his practice outfit.

"Yeah" I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Yes sir" I said lowkey rolling my eyes.

"Come to the patio me and your Moms wanna talk to you" He said and I followed him. Once we sat down , I knew something was up.

"So how bad do you really wanna go to school?" Momma said. I smiled really hard.

"Really? But I thought you didn't want me out there?" I said smiling wide.

"It took me almost all night , but i persuaded him" Momma said and daddy licked his lips. I cringed. Eww momma.

"So when do i start? What's my undercover name?"

"Chloe and today after practice" Momma said. I slightly frowned.

"What about thei-" I stopped mid-sentence.

"I had someone from the trap hack the system, your schedule and clothes is on your bed" She said I smiled, but sorda upset that dad stayed silent through all this.

"Thanks mom,and dad" I said and hugged them.

                                                                                         }*{

"Oh look at you" Momma said watching me come down the stairs. I smiled.

"Where's dad?" I asked looking around.

"He went to the trap,you know he has to warm up to this. But you have a good day. I gotta go. See ya later baby. Oh i left some money on the table to put in your lunch account or go to lunch I don't care "She said and I chuckled as she walked out the door. I grabbed the money putting it in my backpack and grabbed my keys. I made sure i had my laptop, phone, and chargers. I pulled out the garage.

                                                                                         }*{

As i tried to find my locker, i was confused. I didn't know where anything was. My phone buzzed in my hand.

I looked up from the text and turned around.I saw a smirking tyler down the hall, leaning against the wall. I sent a reply to him.

I stood there watching him walk towards me.Once he got there he towered over me and smiled.

"Wassap ma"He said but i smirked lifting a brow.

"Can you help me find my classes and locker" I asked acting unintrested.

"Uh yea sure" He said but I knew he was confused as to why I didn't fall for his charm. Even tho I lowkey did.

" So your locker is by my friend Amara's locker so c'mon"He said and placed his hand at the small of my back. I slightly smirked at all the looks we were getting. I just want everyone of these little trashy girls to know that he'll be mine in the end.

Jake pov**

I walked in the doctors office to meet claire.