|°•Part 8•°|

He looked me up and down with a smirk before Kemba,Kaine, and Johan stood infront of me making me roll my eyes.

"The whole point of me being here is to meet him, so excuse me" I said making my way through my guards. Of course my dad stepped beside me as I stood a footv away from him.

"This is Jackson, Your new partner. Jackson, This is my daughter, Skylar. Her guards will be with her most of the time but during combat, You are her guard, You protect her. If she gets hurt" Daddy spoke while glaring at Jackson, I snapped my fingers and Kaine,Kemba, and Johan pulled out their pistols holding him at gun point. I could tell he was uncomfortable but he wouldn't let it show. He stood there with a smirk.

"Don't hurt Daddy's little princess" Jackson started before his eyes landed on me" Got it".

"Good, Your first training session begins in an hour, Kaine and Johan will be watching to make sure you will keep yo hands to yourself or else, I'll handle you" Daddy said getting in Jacksons face making his smirk leave. Daddy shoved him and Jackson quickly left Daddy's office.

"Daddy, He didn't even do anything. Why are you doing him like this? You didn't act this way when...When..when my last partner became my partner" I said before composing myself.

"Yeah, well he didn't look at you how this lil nigga does...Go get ready for training" He said and I stood there with my arms folded. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't think I won't fuck yo lil ass up, go get ready lil girl" He said and I scoffed before looking at momma.

"You just gunna let him talk to me like that?" I said crossing my arms. She tilted her head looking at me crazy. I rolled my eyes waiting for an answer.

"What the hell has gotten into you?" She mumbled and I shrugged before walking out of daddy's office with Angelo and Raheem following close behind.

}*{

"We're supposed to spar together?"Jackson asked me when I walked into the training room at the trap with my training outfit on.

"Yeah, that was the plan" I said twisting my torso stretching.

"No, I'm not hitting a female" He said turning back to the punching back. I tilted my head at him before looking at Kaine and Johan.

"Kick his ass gyal" Johan said making me laugh a little and Kaine shake his head with a smirk.

"Kick who's ass? MINE?" Jackson said turning back around and pointing to his chest. His bare chest...FOCUS.

"Yes. Your ass. You have no choice but to "hit a female" right now seeing as though we are partners,also what are you going to do when we go on a mission and Victoria starts to fight you? Exactly. And this female will surely be kicking your ass so you won't really be getting hits in so don't worry jackson. You won't be "hitting a female" today."I said with a satisfied smile. He looked offended.

"What? Are you offended? Did I hurt your precious male ego hurt?"I said with a smirk.

"You won't be kicking my ass anytime soon Daddy's little princess" He said with a smirk once he seen how much it pissed me off.

"What. Did. You. Just. Call. Me?" I said taking steps closer to him.

"What? Are you offended? Did I hurt your precious female ego?" He said with smirk. I tried to take a deep breath but that didnt work.