|°•Part 3•°|

Chloe****

I opened my locker and took in the peachy smell from the sented sticks I had in there. I looked around at the fuzzy pink carpet on the floor of it, the black paint on the walls, the pink and clear chandelier hanging, the pink rug with my name in it nailed to the floor in front of the locker, the mirror and pictures hanging inside. My locker was beautiful. My name was painted across the front in a grafiti Classical way. I admired my work one last time before grabbing my advanced calculus text book, notebook, pen and closed my locker. I started walking until i was pushed down.

"I fucking told you to back down" I heard amara say over everyone laughing.I picked the perfect day to wear what i wore.

I picked the perfect day to wear what i wore

I quickly stood up and backhanded her. I grabbed her by her throat and held her against the wall as everyone ooo'd and pulled out their phones recording.  Her feet wasn't touching the ground but yet she was taller than me.

"I'm ambsick of you. Try me again , I dare you " I said as I threw her on the ground. I picked up my stuff and rushed to class. People smirked at me and whispered as they came in.

"Damn i was expecting you to sharkeisha ha ass" Some dark skin girl said to me as she sat in front of me.

"Well I didn't" I said taking in her features. She was beautiful. She had an amazing body and the uniform dress she was wearing surely showed off her curves.

 She had an amazing body and the uniform dress she was wearing surely showed off her curves

"I'm talia(TAH-LEE-UH not TUH-LEE-UH)." She said extending her hand out to me. I admired her perfectly manicured nails before shaking her hand.

" Nice to meet you I'm-"

"Chloe dolly,your close with my cousin tyler"She said and i slowly nodded.

"Yea..." I said and she smiled and nodded, as if she was proud if herself for knowing.

"Okay class turn to page 570 and get started on questions...

}*{

I closed my locker and pulled out my phone.

I sighed and grabbed my backpack getting ready to leave

I sighed and grabbed my backpack getting ready to leave. Obviously chicken.

"Hey chloe wait up" I heard Tyler yell behind me. I sighed and turned around with a smile.

"I gotta go but I'll text you later" I said as soon as he reached me. Turning around I tried to walk off again but he grabbed my arm.

"Wait.."He said and I sighed not wanting to do this but I couldnt be late or dad would have a reason to pull me out of school. I grabbed his hand and turned around twisting his arm. I pushed his elbow up and his wrist to his lower back as he yelped.

"I'm sorry tyler I just gotta go" I said and pushed him into a wall kissing his cheek running away. I got into my car. I quickly changed and did my hair.

I sped to the address mom had sent me and parked next to dad's all black jeep.

"What the hell took you so long?"

"School,Principal caught me sneaking out" I lied and felt extremely guilty.

"You and daniel go move the trucks out and then they should be low on supply for about 6 months"Dad said but I was already moving out.

"Hey Skylar"Daniel said. He was 17 but still cute. If he wasn't older I would have dated him by now. He's probably the only guy my Daddy and Papi has allowed anywhere near me.  He was always my partner for missions, so you can imagine how close we've gotton over the years.

"Hey danny, -WATCH OU-" I started but he had already gotton shot. I looked up and saw someone standing on the roof and they lifted their gun again. I quickly shot them in the head making them fall.

"OPEN FIRE!" I heard someone say and shots started ringing in my ear.

"Shit" I mumbled as I drug daniel's heavy ass out of fire.He wasn't even shot anywhere. I punched him in the chest before standing back up.

"Damn daniel, back at it again playing so much"I said as he stood up laughing.

"Just come on" I said shooting every now and then trying to get us to the vans of drugs and money we were stealing.

"Shit. Daniel come on" I yelled as fire began to get heavier.

"CHLOE WATCH OUT!" Daniel yelled pushing me out the way and getting shot in the head.

"DANNY!"i yelled and got in cover.I wiped a few tears before they even came out. I shot at all the people coming my way and killed the 3 on the roof.I ran to his body and kissed his cheek and closed his wide open and shocked eyes. I let a few tears stroll again. That could have been me. I picked up his gun with a gun in each hand and walking. I shot anyone I saw that didn't have 'US' on their back. I saw someone creeping around. I squinted my eyes about to shoot my gun when someone kicked me in my side, making me drop the guns and fall on my side.

"Victoria" I said looking up at her.She was the daughter of the opposite sides kingpin. My mortal enemy.

"Chloe" she said in her thick accent, smirking. I quickly hopped up and punched her. She grabbed my wrist trying to throw me but I did an Arial and twisted her arm probably breaking it.She yelled out.

"Ill keep you alive only because I like injuring you" I said and twisted her arm more making her yell again. I kicked her forward as she passed out because of the pain. I rolled my eyes about to pick up a gun but someone grabbed me and held me at gun point.
"Well well" Tasha said in my ear. She was  the wife of Carlito and mother of Victoria.
"Seems as if you just can't stop messing up!" Tasha yelled at her passed out daughter.
"Now you. You are very smart. If you came work for us you can live. If not you die here" She said and I looked around seeing shooters everywhere. I was trapped.

"My love ,loyalty and honor stays with my family" I said and she smirked.

"Your choice" she said and I closed my eyes hearing gunshot go off shortly after.

A/N:1057 words

~Baby Bear✌