Chapter 25: Detention With The Patterson Boys

Jake is super hot even when he's dancing~

"Oh, look-" Alex started with full on sarcasm. "The Patterson's are here. Everyone bow down to your superiors," he announced as he gestured for everyone to acknowledge Cole and Ned's existence.

I, at the other hand, was confused as to why he would insult his own brothers by addressing them by their surnames. His surname.

"Yeah," Ben suddenly joined in, obviously siding Alex in this. "The Patterson's goody-two-shoes are here. I feel so ashamed for all of my wrong doings in their presence." He joked with a fake mortified look on his face. Alex chuckled away as he high-fived Ben for spicing it up.

I watched them in disbelief. Are they for real here? Cole and Ned at the other hand were being indifferent. They barely even flinched for all of the insults that were thrown directly to them.

"You do realize that you're both are a Patterson, right?" Cole took the liberty and finally had enough with their antics, questioned them. His stance were laid-back and his eyes were blue-green.

"Very aware of that," Alex shrugged while Ben threw his hands in the air for no apparent reason.

"Am proud to be one and no thanks for stating the obvious, Patterson." Ben pointed out and high-fived Alex once again just to infuriate them even more. Although, they were not...

"And yet, you still insulted a Patterson in spite you being one," Ned concluded as he kept his blue gaze on the ceiling, letting go an exasperated sigh. Obviously was too tired to argue with them.

Alex and Ben snickered at them as they shared a look with each other.

"Uh, no. We insulted the good-for-nothing Patterson's. The others are fine," Alex explained in a serious manner, looking up to them with his hands against each other as if he was hoping they would catch on.

"Plus," he added before they get to argue his point (if it considered as a point anyway). "We're the badasses of the Patterson's." He claimed as he gestured between him and Ben with a smug look on his face. Who knew Alex had it in him?

"Oh, dude- that rhymed, Bro!" Ben, yet again, high-fived Alex who was still smirking at Cole and Ned in victory. He didn't even bother to look at Ben while he was high-fiving him. It was as if he knew it was coming.

Ned, decided that he had enough of his older brother--unfortunately--scoffed at Alex, "You're an idiot." He stated as he crossed his arms in a defiant manner.

"And you sir, are an imbecile." Alex retorted him just to annoy Ned even more. I have a feeling that these two never really get along like normal siblings should. You can just tell by how Ned's eyes easily turned to gray while Alex had that taunting smirk on his face but his gray eyes replacing his blue ones, nevertheless.

Ned, being the temperamental guy he is, snapped. He groaned aloud as he stomped one foot on the floor indicating that he can never win in an argument with Alex. He took his frustration out on the easygoing, good natured and gentle Cole instead.

"Why does he get to be the older one?! Obviously, Mother Nature had made a mistake and due to miscalculations, he was born first before me! I'm not kidding, Cole. I swear that I was to be given birth first," Ned explained with determination and by the looks of it, he was in denial.