A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME BEFORE THE REST OF THE STORY

Hello there- if anyone's reading it.
My name is Alex, I'm 18 years old although I started writing stories when I was 12. I decided to start with publishing fanfics, but in the meantime I'm working on
a book - hopefully one day you'll hear about it.
I'm reading a lot of fanfics and I just wanted to say that you're all brilliant, talented people, you're all outstanding and thanks to you I believe that I also have a chance of being something more than an outcast.
I moved in to England in June 2015 and I'm sorry for any linguistic mistakes that I've made or may make in the future.
The pictures I'm going to add to the published stories- they are not mine, I'm not taking any credit for them. I'm don't tagging the artists, because I don't know who created them - so I'm really sorry for any inconvenience.

I'll try to publish as often as possible and hopefully you'll enjoy my stories.

Even if no one is reading this - I love you all people. All of you - the critics, the readers, the writers. I love what you created here, that small community.

I read comments on other people's works and I smile.
It's amazing to know that you are giving feedback to each other, that you make each other feel special, because in fact- you all are.

Sorry for this being so long, although I doubt anyone's reading this (I know I repeated this plenty of times, didn't I?)

Have a nice day, week, month .. life. :)