2. Mira's ship book?

Natsu Dragneel, age 23, member of the successful famous Fairy Tail. Also famous for his looks, his job as a part time 'model', kindness, and so much more.. Basically long story short means he has tons of fangirls chasing him. However he lost his mother at a young age from a sickness, while his father Igneel lives further away, mainly because of his own business.

"Natsu-Sama" Natsu glanced at his door, where the voice was coming from.
"Enter!" Within the silence, a click could be heard as the door opened. A pink haired lady wearing a maid dress entered the room happily while holding what seems to be a house phone.

"You have a call from Gray Fullbuster." Natsu clicked his tongue in annoyance after hearing that said name. "What does the freaking Ice Princess want?!" He grabbed the phone while Virgo bowed and left the room. 

"Yoooo Flame Brain!"

"What do you want Ice Princess?! I'm in the middle of something!"

Natsu quite obviously lied, as he literally was just on his phone laying in bed.

"Well Mira wants to talk to you, so drop by the Strauss place at 3. I'll be there aswell."

"Is that all?! KBYE"

"NO WAIT BTW ERZA IS GOING TO BE THERE! BEWA-"

With that Natsu hung up, He glanced over to his watch. "1:32.." He quietly mumbled.

"I may aswell just go get breakfast while I can"
He stood up, opening his door to find the maid from before fall backwards and bang her head against the floor.

"VIRGO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Natsu knelt down to check if the pink haired maid was okay. Although
Virgo just replied with a slight smirk.

"Yes master, that was a great punishment. Thank you Natsu-Sama"

Before Natsu could reply she quickly scurried away wobbling a little. Natsu sighed and facepalmed in frustration.

Even though Natsu found her hard to work with with, Natsu treated everyone in his mansion like a proper human. Not like some trash who's below them. Not like a certain Jude Heartfilia did.

//Time Skip To 3//

"GRAHHHHHHHH!"

Natsu's face was slightly green and purple, vehicles were never a friend of his. Although after a long 1 hour drive. Natsu finally made it to the Strauss house.

"Natsu! we're here! Get up!!"

His little companion squealed, jumping up and down on his back.

Happy the Cat. He was a blue little cat who could fly, talk and... Make people around him happy, Hence his name. No one has ever figured out how he could talk or fly but they are many others like him.

The Strauss's house was a big white modern mansion with a rather large garden- which you could tell was probably tended to every so often.

Natsu waddled up to the house slowly as he was still in the motion sickness effect, he crouched down and held his stomach while groaning.
Many people whispered as his face became more recognised. A few of his fangirls just happened to be around

Fangirl 1: "OMGG is that THE Natsu Dragneel!! Eek!!!"

Fangirl 2: "Omg it is! Should we go say hi?!"