3. A New Member!

Lucy's P.O.V

"Lucy Heartfilia?"

Ahh.. Quack, I didn't think Father would find me this quickly.
I glanced down to the man that said my name, and who also ran into me. I only got to see Pink hair.

WAIT! PINK?!' I gawked at this and pointed at his face. Just completely forgetting my manners back at 'home'
He noticed me pointing and scrunched up his face. The rain spat on our hair since the wind blew down our hoods.

"Got a problem with my hair blondie? "

Sighing slowly I didn't want to start a fight seeing that he was dressed quite formally. Which means he probably had a lot of power in his name. Which also meant that in a few clicks I could easily be sent back to the Heartfilia residence.

Lowing my head in defeat I muttered a slow 'no'.
I held out a hand to help him up, however.. I didn't expect him to be that heavy.. After a few attempts of trying to pull him up. I finally got him on his feet (used both of my hands but, still...)

There was a brief silence for a good minute or two. Only hearing footsteps of others and the rain.
Slowly I turned around and started to walk away.

Guess I need to find a new place to sleep tonight...

Before I could walk any further, a hand grabbed my wrist and held onto it firmly. I turned around earning a slight squeak from my shoes; only to find the pink headed dinosaur holding my wrist, showing no signs in his face that he was going to let go any time soon.
I stared at him dumbfounded and confused.

"Do you have a place to stay or sleep tonight? If not you can stay at my place.."

He muttered those words under his breath. As heat slowly rising to me cheeks only to take in what he said quite dirtily. 

Few moments later he then realised how.. awkward that sounded, coming from a stranger who 'coincidentally' happens to bump into you at night (which might I add the time where not a lot of people are around), and happens knows your name.

He seen the reaction on my face and started to clear it up.. kinda

"N-no I don't mean anything like that! I just thought that you probably didn't have any where to sleep. So you can stay at my place; and as a bonus maybe we can play some fun games to pass the time!"

> A/N lmao no you dirty minded readers not that type of games ;)  You know who I'm aiming this at *cough* Lizzie  maddy2d *cough* <

He showed a wide toothy grin, with his eyes shut and head titled to the side a little.

I blushed at the recent action, and took the offer politely after a while of debating with each other.

Le Time Skip~

After a few minutes of walking. We came across a white modern mansion. With the smell of newly cut grass even though that it was probably cut a few hours ago, since the smell was still lingering around in the air.

As my mind drifted into space I thought about what I would have to do after this.. I'll probably have to find a job and start there, also having to hide my surname.. Hmm what job would I be good at?.. Or what job is there which doesn't have to hide my family name?

Ooo maybe a maid or waitress.

A hand waved in-front of my face snapping me out of my trance.
I turned my head to look at the person who waved their hand at my face, only to look back forward to find a white door.
"This is gonna be your room for tonight."