A/N - Clearing Up Minor Details

Helloooooooooooooo!
Yuuki here! 💗
I'm just gonna clear up some minor details in this A/N.

SINCE THERE IS ISN'T AN UPDATE YOU CAN HAVE THIS CUTE PICTURE OF SUGA. (>w<) ︎︎︎♚

➳ There is NO magic

➳ This is set in the modern times

➳ Fairy Tail is a HUGE organisation, basically it helps things/people from all over the world.
Eg. There is different districts- the Marvell district consists of Wendy ect. She exceeds in the medical ward.

➳ Some districts can be joined. eg. The Redfox & McGarden

➳ All districts have a household. eg. The Strauss household consists of all the people who are in the Strauss districts ; they don't all live in the same house, but they can be scattered all around the world/land.

➳ You can tell by what district you are with by the colour of your Fairy Tail mark.

➳ I'm going to make some colour changes to some of the characters marks..

I think that may be all for today! If I have missed anything out I will put little author notes at the top of the chapter.

-SPOILER RANT STARTS HERE-

ANYWAY.. DID YOU GUYS SEE THE NEW FAIRY TAIL CHAPTER LIKE OMG YES!

GALE AFFFFFFFFFFF

HE FREAKING CONFESSED
Like I actually cried of joy. Tbh though I think Trollshima might kill one of them off, as well as someone from Gruvia..

Considering that Gray said he was gonna give his answer to Juvia once the war was over..

I FEEL LIKE JUVIA MIGHT SAVE GRAY FROM A HIT OUT OF NO WHERE AND LIKE SHES ON THE VERGE OF DYING AND GRAY IS CONFESSING TO HER.

-Spoiler Rant Over-

Yuuki~