What do you think about women?

What's up guy's oh just to let you know this is my first story so sorry if there's any mistakes O(∩_∩)O , Warning this story contains sexual parts so read at your own risk.

Eren's POV.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock playing " Here's to never growing up". Out of all the morning songs for an alarm clock I pick a teenage party song for some reason.

I got out of bed and got ready for my first day at a new high school . When I got up I trip over my doc martens and banged my head on my desk. "FUCK! " I yelled in pain I got up rubbing my head ,then heard my mom yell up stairs " Eren, you ok hun?". I walked over to my door an cracked it open, "yeah, I just had a bumpy start. I got my stuff for school then walk into my bathroom hopping in the shower for five minutes doing what was necessary. I got out the shower wraping a towel around my waist as I walked over to the sink to brush my teeth and comb my hair, I dried my body off throw the towel in the laundry basket as I exit the bathroom. Once I was done putting on my clothes I grab my bag phone, wallet and house keys before shut the door to my room. As I'm walking down the stairs the smell of breakfast trailed me to the kitchen to big morning breakfast waiting for me. My mom looked at me and said "are you gonna drool over it or eat it", So I dug into the best breakfast I have ever had."Lets go eren we don't want to be late for the first day" ok I said stuffing what I can into my mouth before we left.

SCHOOL

I walked into the school looking for my friend's but I'd just remembered they all went to different high school's "what a bummer" I thought to myself, well I guess it's time to make new friends!. I walked into first period which was gym and as we all know for the first week we don't have to change so I sat in the back so I can use my phone with out being seen .The gym teacher starts to call name's for attendance. He go down the list until he finally gets to my name."Eren Jaeger","I'm here"waving my hand so he could see me,the rest of the name's I didn't here because I was daydreaming. Once he was done with attendance we began getting ready to head up to the gym as short male walked into the locker room apologizing for his tardiness. His voice was the most manliest voice I have ever heard In my life, I couldn't help but look at him. His eye's were gray dead pools, his hair was a under cut hair due that just made him look even better . We made eye contact until he spoke "take a picture it'll last longer". I too was surprized by what he said to even think of a response, I felt like an idiot so I just put my head down in shame. 

Flash back .
I remember when I told my mom I was gay, she wasn't exactly elated that I was gay because she's homophobic. But she told me that she'll respect any decision I make because I'm her son and she'll always love me. My father left a couple years back when I was younger. I still see him during the summer though, he wants me to be successful and married to a beautiful woman, I just can't tell him I'm gay, he'd never speak to me again.

Back to reality

"Hey kid you OK" I looked up to see Levi in my face, I turned my face away from his gaze as I started to blush again. 
"Well we're going to the gym now, I'd move my ass If I were you",
ok I said quietly to myself as I stood up and brushed past him."Wanna walk with me" he asked, now my heart was running a marathon I looked at him over my shoulder then shrugged.
"So what's your name kid?" he started as he approached me," Eren" I said to him he wasn't surprized by my foreign name or anything he just nodded his head. We entered the gym and we had an option to play football or basketball."I hate sport's" Levi scoffed "wanna sit on the bench?" I said to him, without a response he walked past me and sat on the bench. It was us sitting in silence for like five minutes until Levi broke it. "Eren can I ask you a question?" He looked over at me as I was staring at my feet " s-sure",he looked out onto the court which gave me an oppertunity to look at him. "What do you think about women?".
I looked at him confused and scared both at the same time, I was looking for the words to say but my mind was blank."Women are nice" I was pretty confident with my answer" Really, some of these girls get on my nerves. They talk too much", I nodded my head agreeing with him. Now I just sound like a hypocrite but it was true, women can be annoying they talk about the dumbest things. As I was talking to myself I realized he stood up and started stretching I contain myself, his ass was like the best ass ever. He glanced down at me and caught me staring at him.
    "shit"
He turned around quickly and said " I fucking knew it, you a fruit" he started laughing. "What!?? No I'm not" he finally stopped laughing" I'm just kidding, everyone's gay nowadays" he punched me in the shoulder playing around. I laughed sarcastically "yeah, everyone".I seen him pull a pack of cigarettes and a rainbow lighter out of his pocket "wanna take a walk" he said, I wasn't so sure if I wanted to walk with him he just called me a fruit like damn is it that obvious. I sighed then stood up and walked with him to wherever he was going he lit the cigarette in the hallway and offered me some I declined, Even though I was craving one, I do smoke cigarettes once in a while but, not always. I was wondering where we were going.

Sorry guy's but there has to be a cliff hanger