I Can't Approve Of This

Log Date: 19818

Wassup I am Back With Another Chapter 

I might change the title...again ....idk

Anyway, I kept my word so here is another chapter of my shitty ass story 

Don't hate me, I'm trying to update more but ......life is just...life.

Enjoy :) 

Mr. Yeager pov: 

          I couldn't help but to get more and more angry, his silence was pissing me off and I wanted the truth now. I sighed trying to relieve myself of some of the anger "Eren¨ I spoke "What happened  to you, and I won't ask again". He glanced up at me through his hair then looked back down which only made me angrier he knows I hate that shit. I clenched my fist tightly then released them sighing deeper then before, I ran my fingers through my hair and leaned back in my seat. "I don't know if you don't want to tell me or if your just not ready to- but I won't force you to tell me. you could just tell me whenever you feel ready,ok"

He lifted his head slowly adjusting his posture and nodded slowly. I honestly felt like I was pressuring him too much to tell me what happened, he could be traumatized for all I know, I remember seeing  faint marks on his body earlier not sure if those were actually bruises or hickies. I stood up slowly from the table and try to cut some of the tension in the room, I glanced down at my watch and checking the time and my messages. "Shit, I didn't realize it was early, did you eat?" he stood up and put his hands in his pockets and shrugged " I had some strawberries and yogurt, ya know what people your age consider breakfast." he said then snickered to himself.

     I let a smirk find it's way on to my face ever so slightly as I made my way over to his side of the table" oh yeah, and how old would that be." I asked with a risen eyebrow. He put his arms up knowing I was gonna hit him in some shape or form"come on dad I'm fragile" he says as he backs up laughing, "Not too fragile to talk shit"
I grabbed him putting my arm around his neck and holding him firmly and ruffled his hair tightening my grip around his neck. He tapped my arm frantically gasping for air," jesus christ you are fragile!" I say as I loosen my grip and watch him fall to the floor. "Come on Eren, you can't be this helpless" I place my hands on my hips and look down at him, he slowly gets up holding his neck like he was dying. "Sorry I don't have the body of Hulk Hogan like some people" I chuckled " I don't have the body of Hulk Hogan, maybe Stone Cold Steve Austin".

 He laughed genuinely and punched my shoulder. "Alright kid, go put some clothes on that don't make you look like a soccer mom and let's head out for some breakfast" he looked down at himself and scoffed "I don't look like a soccer mom!" I folded my arms and looked at him "Well, you have the lower body of a soccer mom and the upper body of a twink you need to even that shit out" I said as I slapped his arm and walked to the front door "and hurry up, this place starts to get busy around 8:30" I said as I walked out the door and to my car. I think he was more shocked at the fact I would even say something like that more than he was hurt that I body shamed him. I really need to hang out with him more.

Eren's pov:

         I stood there for a moment in complete shock " what in the actual fuck..."I said as I walked into Levi's room and put on a  dark orange and black striped long sleeve and a pair of khakis that were baggie around the thigh area. I threw on a pair of ankle socks  then slid into the bathroom and fixed my hair, when it was to my liking I went into the room pulling my phone off the charger and headed to the door grabbing the house keys off the hook and threw on my converse as I left locking the door behind me.  

* This Time Skip is Brought To You By .....

~Laziness ~

When You're Too Lazy To Write Just Time Skip* 👌