I told you before, I'm not gay

Warning: this story contains sexual activity and rape.Read at your own risk.

Eren's POV

           While Levi was leading me to where ever we were going I was thinking to my self " what is he going to do to me? What's up with this guy? He's different". He took a sharp right up the stairs which lead to a weird looking door, he turned back to look at me then swung it open." The roof?", I wasn't sure about this I took two steps back down the stairs scared of what he was planning. "Hey, what are you doing down there?, Get out here and close the door before a teacher sees you". I swallowed hard and slowly made my way out on to the roof then closed the door behind me. He was just standing there smoking his cigarette, I was scared shitless. He took one last pull from his cigarette then tossed it on the ground and stepped on it, I put my back up against the door trying to get far away from the edge of the school as possible because of course I'm scared of heights who isn't."Levi what's going on? I don't want to be up here". He turned around slowly and pulled a pack of gum out his pocket unwrapped one and began to chew on it.

              I was getting irritated, he wasn't giving me answers. "Why won't you answer me?, He began to approach me at a fast pase with his fist balled up. I tried to back into the door but wasn't getting anywhere, I closed my eyes really tight then put my hands up attempting to defend myself. I felt him take my hands and bring them down to my sides then felt his breath on my face as he leaned in and kissed my lips. When his lips made contact my eyes shot open and stared at him for about 7 seconds before I pushed him away seeing him fall to the ground.

                  " What in the actual fuck do you think your doing!?!?!" I spatted at him then wiped my mouth with the sleeve to my shirt, "I told you before I'm not gay". He stood up and brushed himself off then spoke in a deep tone" I know what you said, but did you mean it?, I couldn't believe what he was saying." I meant every last word", he laughed sarcastically then started walking up to me. " Everything about you screams gay, your posture, your voice, your choice of clothing. You're hiding it,who are you keeping it from?", "Shit" I said to myself. ..how does he know all of this? am I that easy to read?.

                 " You're getting too close" he just kept on getting closer and closer until I had enough of this. As soon as he got close enough to me I put up my arms and tried to push him again, but he counterd my attack and ended up grabbing me by the collar of my shirt then forcing me into the door. I was completely fucking shocked by what just happened, I thought I had the advantage because of my height but I was sadly mistaken. He looked me in my eyes and growled which made me shrink down three sizes, I closed my eyes again allowing him to dominate over me then kiss my lips once more. He let go of my shirt then stepped away watching me slide down the door, I hugged my knees and began to cry silently.

                   He walked over to me and sat down, "I really didn't want to have to do that to you but you gave me no choice". I ignored everything he said I was just thinking about my father's judgement, what if he finds out I let a man do this to me?. Just thinking of my father made me cry even more then I do on regular days, after sitting there for three minutes I felt his head lean on my shoulder. " It's your parents isn't it? They always find a way to make your life more difficult then it already is. Don't let them run your life, you need be open minded. Kids that let their parents run their lives end up being assholes, arrogant assholes". I then put my head up slowly starting to believe what he was saying because he obviously knew me better then I know myself. I wiped my tears away with the sleeve to my shirt then turned my head to look at him while he raised his head suddenly, "if I talk about it would you listen?".He seemed to be elated about my question because for the next four hours we sat on the roof of the school talking about my problems,we realized what time it was and how long we've spent talking at decided to head over to his place to continue the conversation.