Chapter 6

"KayKay,KayKay, KAYLA" I heard the most famous cute name shouting over the loud music.

Oh So I bet your wondering how I got the address well Glen texted it to me while I was walking out the house.

Kayla go now or it will be too late I heard the voice in my head telling me but the usual I never listen.

They neared the car and Larry just stood there smirking at me while Glen struggled into the car. I rolled my eyes at him and got out to help her in.

"Dude dont watch me that way, Your so freaking annoying." I said yelling at him because he was just standing there staring.

"Cant blame me for you looking good." he said nearing me.

I turned and pushed him away and climbed into dad's car.

"So you gonna leave so fast KayKay?"

"Yes Larry I have No business here."

"I dont like what you did KayKay I invited you and you didnt come." He said

I heard Glen mumbling some words behind me.

"I didnt want to come okay! bye." I finished reversing out of his street. I'm not to good at reversing because I begun to learn to drive when I was fourteen which was last year. Lucky us we came out of the street easily.

I drove up to Glen's house and got her and carried her towards the house and before I could ring the door bell her big brother came out and got her.

"Thanks girl your the bestest friend ever." she said sleepily and drooply

And your not I thought as I walked of and started the car and headed home.

I got lost into my thoughts again. Why do I always be there for my friends and They wouldn't ever be there for me? Glen left me hanging earlier today and she called me. Out of everyone me. Why didn't she call her friends she was talking about me with in the car park today?

Im Walking Im Walking Im Walking

I heard my phone ringing beside me telling me I had a message I slowed down. I saw it was a message from Larry so I sighed and read it

Are You Home yet??? :l---Larry

How'd he get my number? As I was about to answer my phone vibrated in my hand and I answered it without Checking the Caller ID.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" Mom yelled into the phone

DAMN

I stopped the car in the middle of the road to join the phone onto the cars radio I was lucky that the street wasnt busy.

"Im heading home" I said annoyed

"Dont give me attitude how far away are you?"

"Im about five minutes aaway mom."

"Hurry and get your tail back here."she said and hung up.

I sped a little towards the house and parked badly in the garage a.d dad came out laughing and restarted the car and fixed it.

"Where were you Rich?"

Mom calls me that because of my last name.

"I went to pick Glen up from a party at Larry's house."

"Who Larry Mitchell?"

"Yes Mom!"

"Dont give me attitude Im calm with you."