Chapter 25

.

..

...

....

KayKay's POV

Waking up with the sun directly in your eye isn't the best way to get up. I have a bad headache and I can't stand it. I got up and ran towards the window and furiously closed the blinds. I feel so frustrated I can't even think straight. I sat on the ground rolled up in a ball trying to forget what had happened two nights  back. I even dreamt about  happened for two nights straight I was so afraid to fall asleep I tried all kinds of stuff from making he close my eyes but it just wouldn't work.

Larry's been gone since yesterday. I don't know where he is. I missed him. I need Him. Why'd he leave didn't he say he would always be with me. Tears ran down my face as my anger built. I kicked the suitcase beside me that I packed yesterday. We had to leave tomorrow. I didn't want to leave but the sad part of it is that we won't be going abroad again. I'm going to have to stay in Trinidad because Larry's stupid dad had some stupid function to attend tomorrow night.

I rolled my eyes as I stood and walked out my room only to be knocked over by Larry. I get off the ground as I was about to yell at him I saw that his eyes were blood shot red. What happened to him? I looked at his clothes. They were dirty and untidy. I immediately looked back at his face. His eyes were full of hurt and pain but his face told a diifferent story.

"Yyouuu okay?" I asked as I stuttered over my words.

"Yeah are you?" he quickly answered.

"I am just fucking great. Where the hell were you?". I asked now turning angry.

"I had some Business to handle but its all good now. Why were you crying?" he asked me as he held my face.

I pulled my face away and wiped away my dried tears.

"I wasn't okay. Its not important. We have too leave tomorrow. So I think you should finish packing the rest not your clothes. I started but was to lonely go finish." I said as I turned and slammed the door on his face.

I laid on bed as I stared at the ceiling I wonder what business he had to take care of. I not like I care anyways. I rolled to my side as I heard my phone ringing. I grabbed it and looked at the unfamiliar number. I was deciding on whether or not to answer but something told me I should. I answered quickly before it ended.

"Hello?" I answered

There was silence in the phone.

"Who the fuck is this? I'm hanging up."

Before I got chance to hang up. I heard so someone say. "No No please dont I need my friend please please please help me."

"What the hell do you need bitch?" I asked

"Pleaseeee **sniff** Help **sniff**Me Your the only person I can  call." U sighed rethinking of how selfish I'm being and asked her where she was then grabbed Larry's keys that was surprisingly left on the step. I shook my head and left the cabin without announcing it.

I headed to Burger King in Curepe (A/NThese places are fromTrinidad wanna see them?? ^_^ Go On Google :D) Being that I am coming from Toco.

The drive was two hours long but I passed the time with music. Larry had really nice songs in his car I must say.

I parked in the parking lot and made my way into the restaurant. There she was sitting and eating. She only eats fats food when she is upset and by the speed she is eating something bad has happened. She did this when were little and she lost her necklace her Grandad gave her before he died.

I walked towards her obviously horrified but I gathered my strength seeing that something is wrong with her I have to be a good friend I always am. I sat next to her seeing all the dried tears on her face had me scared of what came next because she is a strong girl she doesnt cry for everything like me.

I cleared my throat and spoke up. "Why'd you call me?"

She slowly turned towards me and said "I need someone!" and thats when I saw it a flash of Natalies life. She was laying in a old hospital bed and the doctor told her she only had 1 week left. Tears formed in my eys but I forced them back. I had to stay strong for all I knew this was another one of Natalies Tricks. 

"Talk to me." was all I had to say before I left the restaurant two hours later speechless. I gave her my advice and everything but its up to her with what she decides to do in life. I dropped her off home being that she didnt come with her car and sped off to the park where we always used to hang out when we were younger. THe place where it all began and end. I sat on the swing and i tried crying but i had no more tears left it wasnt okay for anyone anymore everyones life is just coming crashing down onto them.

Before I knew it I was praying. Not only for me but for everyone I knew.

******************************************************************************************************

Im guessing now my chapters are uploading.

sorry for the long wait

tell me what you think. I may take longer to update again. Gods willing. BYE ^>^/