Chapter 15

...

....

.....

......

Kayla's POV

I layed on the ground in mymy favourite spot out back. Its where I come to seek advise from the best person himself God. This place is beautiful its as though he made it just for me. Im the only one who knows about here. How I came to find here. I was lost.

I just needed to get out of the house when I was about here six years. I ran out the house crying because my cousin bit off the head of my best dolly. I ran into the bushes and found a small stoned path and it led me here the trees were gathered around me giving a perfect view of the sky.

I slowly inhaled and exhaled as seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours. I just wanted this day to not end. I can stay here forever.Why me why does everything go wrong? Am I that bad?

I recalled my past days as I closed my eyes its just horrible.

I silently prayed to God before I got up and left.

"God why me? i know I am here for a reason but you never show me a way. Im sure you are but I am just not seeing it. I have no friends. My feelings for guys are driving me crazy to where I end up to the hospital. Heh am I really that stupid? Im sorry forgive me if I may have done wrong I just want this to end God help me."

I smiled to myself as I remembered a song mom always sing to me

Kirk Franklin -Smile

Today's a new day

But there is no sunshine

Nothing but clouds

and Its dark in my heart

and It feels like a cold night

Today's a new day

But tell me where are my blue skies.

Where is the love and the joy that you promised me alright

I almost gave up to

but a power that I can't explain

Fell from heaven like a shower now

I smile

Even though It hurts me

I smile

I know God is working so I smile even though Im in it for a while

I smile.

,,,,,,.,,,,,

I whistled the song all the way home.

I opened the back door and went straight to my room. I needed some rest from this cruel world.

"Hun wake up." I my Mom say as my bed shook. Urghh I actually was enjoying sleep.

"Yeah?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Come on baby get ready to ho to church."

"On a Tuesday mom?"

" Yeah Pastor said he needs to talk to you so just put on something casual."

"Urghh!! Okay mom"

I heard the door close. I rolled of the bed when I say roll I literally rolled of the bed.

"Ouchh!!" I said as I rubbed my head.

Im so stupid I thought as I crawled to the bathroom.

As I got in the shower. I stripped and turned on the shower as the rippling hot water ran down my skin. I don't really mind though I think I deserve it.

I got out the shower when I heard the ajumma (ajumma means old lady in Korean.) Call me downstairs.

"Im coming mom ten more minutes?" I told her but asking at the same time.

I walked towards my closet I think Im going to dress how I feel. I feel sad but happy at the same time which means Yellow is the cloud for this afternoon.

I picked my Yellow and black strapless flower dress with a black jeans jacket and my black converse.

Aha I really do like my shoes.

We all sat in the car in silence on our way to the church the church isn't far away so it was a kind of nice silence.

We got out of the car and walked towards the church.

"Okay Babygirl this is where we part go on inside and talk to pastor we will be right out here." Dad said

I just and went into the church. Our church is really nice the altar has green carpet all the way to the top of the four steps, on top of it has flowers and a drum kit.

To the right of the altar is where the pans are set up. and all around the church are red comfy chairs. The balcony above us has a studio for the screen above the altar. And last but not least we have WiFi.

"Good Night Child" I heard pastor say.

I turned and smiled at him nodding. I really wasnt feeling like talking.

"How are you?"

"Im fine …you?" More like depressed.

"Im great, glad to be alive."

We carried on talking for about an hour just speaking about life and what God has been doing for pastor.

"My child, I wad told to tell you this 'There shall only be one to choose, choose wisely." and with that he left and went upstairs with me lost in words.

I walked outside to see mom and dad talking to other church members.

"Ready? Babygirl!" Dad asked

"Yeah!" was all I said as I opened the car door and sat.

Mom and Dad was talking about some party that the Mitchell's are having soon. I wasnt paying to much attention though. As I was thinking about what pastor said.

Choose Wisely. Its so hard. Even with school. I just get into so much things. I just may not choose.

What Am I Too Do?

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔
Hey big headss :P

how you guys doing???

°•° ahahah What you think?? Should KayKay be with someone??

lol Stay Safe
Stay beautiful :*