Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 9

(Princeton's POV)

I looked around... Two girls were missing... The power went off again... Then another scream. It came back on and THREE girls were missing... Brittany, Jazmyne, and Shaylah were NO WHERE to be found!

Me: WHERE'S BRITTANY?!

Roc: WOAH! WHERE'S JAZMYNE?!!!

Prodigy: WHERE'S SHAYLAH?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ray Ray: Well... At least we've got Kristina...

The rest of us:*Glaring at Ray Ray*

Ray Ray: WHAT?!

Me: We need to find the girls, and FAST!

Roc: There's no way we can find them, NOW! We have to go on in TEN MINUTES!!!!

Me: You're right... We can't let the fans down... Two songs... But we NEED to find them!

Kristina: Oh my gosh... I'm freaking out man... I'm FREAKING OUT!!!!

Prodigy: YO! Chill out! We'll find em! All though, I really don't appreciate the screams...

Kristina:*Annoyed* Ugh, you IDIOTS!!! They were KIDNAPPED!!!! THAT'S why they screamed!!!

Me: Man... But we gotta perform! I don't know where they could be at...

-In the back of a van-

(Brittany's POV)

I couldn't believe what was going on right now... We just got KIDNAPPED! Good thing they didn't take Kristina... But what do these people want with US?! I looked up at Shay;ah and Jazmyne who looked scared as ever.

Me: *Whispering* What's going on?!

Shaylah: *Whispering* I don't know...

The van stopped. All of a sudden we were in front of an apartment building. Three guys came to the back and let us out. Then pushed us into the apartment. When we got into the apartment, they threw us to the floor... They didn't even bother to cover their eyes.

Guy 1: Okay ladies... You're here because we have unfinished business...

Guy 2: We've got surprises of our own...

Guy 3: You'll never get out either...

Me: Wait... Guy 1... You're TYLER! Guy 2... You're BRANDON! And Guy 3... You're XAVIER?!?!?!

Tyler: *Slap her* SHUT THE HELL UP!

Shaylah: *Looking a bit scared*

Jazmyne: *Not saying a word*

Me: *Gulps*

Brandon: Good... Now that you're all QUIET!

Xavier: But yes... Those are our names... I see you remember us, then?

Tyler: And you guys thought you could get away from the 3 buffest guys you know! HA!

Brandon: Well I think it's time we finished what we started...

-Back at the Concert-

(Princeton's POV)

We just finished performing. But we can't find the girls ANYWHERE! We tried calling their cells, but they all went straight to voicemail. I'm worrying like crazy!

Me: I don't know what to do now!

Kristina: Well, we can't give up!

Prodigy: I won't!

Roc: Neither will I!

Me: I just hope they call soon!

-At the Apartment-

(Brittany's POV)

The boys that were keeping us hostage are our ex's... They were so abusive... Phyically AND verbally... They all wanted the same thing...

Brandon: I think we should just get this over with, since you're all here...

Xavier: Good thing we've got three rooms...

Tyler: *Licking his lips* Mhmm...

They all took us into their rooms... Brandon took me to his, Xavier to Shaylah's to his, and Tyler took Jazmyne to his... We were miserable. They slammed us on the bed and told us to hold on a second. I didn't have my phone in my pockets anymore, but I saw it on the nightstand though! I took it and hurried and texted Princeton where I was. Unfortunately, it's gonna take them 45 to 60 minutes to even get here. He texted me back saying he was on his way, and as soon as I was done, Brandon came back in.

Brandon: Well... I decided I would just keep you here for a while... Sound good?

Me: *Shakes head*

Brandon: *Slaps me and kisses roughly* YESS IT DOES!

Me: *Looks at him*

Brandon: *Starts lifting up my shirt*

Me: STOP!*Tries to resist*

Brandon: *Slaps me and hand cuffs me to the bed* Just relax... This won't hurt a BIT!

Me: *Scared*

Brandon: *Strips me down to my underwear and bra*

Me: *Tries not to say anything*

Brandon: *Starts taking off his pants and gets on top of me*

Me: *Knees him in the balls*

Brandon: *Rolls off the bed covering his area* OW! SON OF A-

Then Princeton, Prodigy, Roc, and Kristina bust down the front door. They ran into the rooms.

(Princeton's POV)

When we burst through there, I went into Brandon's room and saw Brittany hand cuffed to the bed in her bra and underwear. I also saw Brandon on the floor holding his crotch.

Me: *Runs over to Brittany and unlocks the cuffs* You okay?

Brittany: *Shakes her head*

Me: Get dressed!*Goes over to Brandon who was still on the floor* This one was from me...*Punches him in the stomach*

Brandon: *Holding his stomach*

Me: And this one was from your MOTHER!*Punches him HARD in the face so he gets a black eye* 

Brittany: *Running outside with Kristina, Jazmyne, and Shaylah*

Me: *Runs out with everyone else including Roc and Prod*

Ray Ray: *In the driver's seat* COME ON Y'ALL!!!

Everyone hurried and got in the car. Then we drove back to the hotel. We all went into our room again.

(Brittany's POV)

When we got to the hotel I was crying in Princeton's arms.

Princeton: It's okay, Baby... What happened?

Me: *Sniffs* He raped me... and tried to have sex with me...*Sniffs*

Princeton: *Infuriated but never showed it* Well it's a good thing we came in there when we did...*Rubbing her back*

Me: *Nods head* Yea...

Princeton: You wanna sleep in my bed, tonight? So you don't have to worry about anything?

Me: *Nods* Yea...*Climbs in bed with him*

Princeton: Good night Brittany...

Me: Good night, Princeton...

We slowly fell asleep... I just hope Keisha doesn't make a big deal out of it. I don't want to go home!

Let's see what happens tomorrow... Will Keisha tell the girls' mothers what happened? Will Brittany have to go home? Is Princeton "Done" with the boys, or will he later finish them off? Find out in Chapter 10!!!