Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 16

-In Brittany&Kristina's Room-

(Brittany's POV)

My girls and I are all in me and Kristina's room right now, but anyways....So yesterday evening, Princeton was knocked out by Diggy. It's 11:00am now, and Diggy had already went to see Princeton. But apparently, he wasn't moving, or talking. The doctor' said that they can only keep him there till tomorrow. Keisha found out, eventually and will just wait for the results. If he lives, the tour will continue, if he doesn't... Well, I think we all know how THAT story ends...

Kristina: I can't believe you're not going to visit him!

Me: Hey... It's MY decision! 

Jazmyne: I can't believe you're letting that whole incident get to you!

Me: Look, he cheated... I've got no sympathy right now...

Shaylah: Don't be such a bitch about it!

Me: I am NOT being a bitch!

Kristina: You kinda are... I mean the LEAST you can do is visit him!

Jazmyne: EXACTLY!

Shaylah: And the MOST you can do is let him explain, and forgive him...

Me: No, I'm straight...

Jazmyne: Yea, well HE'S not!

Kristina: He won't even MOVE! We don't know why!

Me: Well that's not MY problem now, IS IT?!

Shaylah: It may not be your problem, but you gotta remember the fact that he was trying to defend and protect YOU! He didn't HAVE to do that!

Me: Yea, but he also didn't HAVE to cheat on me! But he did that, TOO!!!

I stormed out of there as soon as I was done saying what I had to say to them. I didn't need to further explain myself, or my situation to them anymore. If they can't respect the fact that I'm not going to see him, then obviously they're NOT my best friends... Why can't they just accept that I'm upset?! Maybe I'll see him, but even if I don't it SHOULDN'T matter...

(Kristina's POV)

Me: Did she really just walk out on us?

Shaylah: Yea... I think she did!

Jazmyne: She's just full of ANGER! It's AWFUL!

Me: That's okay... She can be out there for as LONG as she needs to be... I'm the one with the key, ANYWAYS!

Shaylah: *Laughs* She was too much of a dumb fuck to even take the KEY?!

Me: *Giggles* YEA!

Jazmyne: Shaking my head... That dumb half negro fuck bitch...

Shaylah: I thought Princeton, was a dumb half negro fuck bitch???

Jazmyne: Brittany's Spanish too, REMEMBER?!

Shaylah: Oh RIIIIGGGHHHTTTT!!!!! Cuz she acts black more than anything, ya know?

Me: True... But what should we do?

Jazmyne: I don't know...

-At The Gym-

(Ray Ray's POV)

So the guys and I all went to the gym. We were just working out on the treadmill, and started lifting weights and doing push-ups.

Prodigy: You're gonna have to try harder than THAT, ROC!

Roc: Well I would, if you didn't give me a 20lb weight, PROD!

Me: Would you two ladies, shut up please?

Prodigy: Man, don't get me started with your sweet ass!

Me: You tryn' go, man?!*Gets in his face*

Roc: *Gets in between them* OKAY! Let's keep the peace!

Prodigy: Yea, whatever...

Me: *Continues lifting weights*

Roc: So they can only hold Princeton till tomorrow?

Me: Yep...

Prodigy: Did Brittany go see him, yet?

Me: Nope...

Roc: Well DAMN! She's STILL mad! I mean, I understand and everything, but he's in a COMA!!!

Me: Hey... Brittany's just Brittany... Just leave her be...

Prodigy: I guess... But I wonder if Princeton is awake, yet...

Me: Probably not... The doctor said that they'd call...

Roc: Well he better wake up soon... Before we have to tell the fans everything...

Me: They'll be CRUSHED!

Prodigy: Yea, I know...

(Brittany's POV)

So it's about 6pm now, and all day today everybody just went shopping or visited Princeton. However, I STILL didn't go and see him. If he wanted me to see him, then he shouldn't have cheated... I just decided to go back to my room after the day was done. Then I forgot that I never brung my key. I knocked on the door.

Kristina: Ray, can you get that?

Ray Ray: Sure...*Goes and opens the door*

Me: *Walks in* Y'll are at it, again?

Kristina: SHHH! We're watching a movie!

Me: Wow...

Ray Ray: Did you visit Princeton, yet?

Me: No.

Ray Ray: Why not?

Me: He did me wrong! I don't appreciate that!

Ray Ray: Brittany, you need to put your differences aside, and realize that he may not even LIVE!

Me: I know... But that's not my problem right now... I'm tired...

Ray Ray: Yea, why DON'T you go to sleep? Hopefully you're less heartless in the MORNING...

Kristina: Trust me, she IS!

Me: Whatever...

I put on my night clothes and got in the bed. Ray Ray left and Kristina and I just looked at each other. She just shook her head.

Kristina: I understand that you're not gonna see him... So good night, Brittany...

Me: Good night...

Well... Brittany's being a heartless bitch, ISN'T she? Yea... Doesn't make sense to me, either! But we'll find out if she's gonna continue to stay this way in Chapter 17... LATER!!!