Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 33

-AT THE CLUB-

(Jazmyne's POV)

So we got here early before anybody else did. All I knew was that WE weren't gonna pay 15 dollars to get into our own party! We found Fred over at the bar, so Shaylah and I walked over to him.

Me and Shaylah: *In unison* Hey, Fred!*Glares at each other*

Fred: Hey Jazmyne, hey Shaylah!

Shaylah: We're good for tonight, right?

Fred: We sure are! And you're not gonna BELIEVE which DJ called ME up!

Me: Who?

Fred: DJ Spinking!

Shaylah: WOAH! Isn't that DIGGY'S DJ?!

Fred: Yep! Sure is! Plus they're here for a week, and I guess the word about your party got out because THEY'RE coming. He's gonna be DJing for you guys!

Me: OH...EM...GEE!!!! We get to see our best friend!

Prodigy and Roc: *Walk over towards them and speak in unison* Which one?

Shaylah: Diggy.

Prodigy: Man... Diggy's always tryna steal my WOMAN!!!*Pouts*

Me: Prod, please... Shaylah loves you too much to let you go...

Roc: Wow...

Shaylah: She's right, ya know!

Prodigy: I guess so...

Me: ANYWAYS... Before we were RUDELY interrupted... What's for drinks?

Fred: Juice...

Shaylah: SERIOUSLY THOUGH?!

Fred: Naw... You know I'm just playin! We've got Hennesy, Tequila, and Jone can make you a couple Margaritas.

Roc: *Looks at Jone* Wow... She... Is... PRETTY...

Prodigy: *Looks at her* You ain't NEVA lie... Ayo Ray Ray! Prince! Come here...

Ray Ray:*Comes over* What do you-*Looks at Jone* Oh my she is FIIIIINNNNEEEE...

Princeton: *Walks over and looks at Jone* She makes it feel SO RIGHT to stare...

Me: HEY!!!

Them: *Still staring at Jone*

Shaylah: Don't make me hit y'all with a belt!

Them: *Snaps out of it*

Shaylah: You know, I thought PROD would be scared rather than the rest of y'all...

Roc: Trust and believe he TOLD us about your insane beatings!

Me: You beat up Prod?

Shaylah: Well see what had happened was... He drank my apple juice, and-

Me: *Cuts her off* Oh my gosh... We're done with this conversation...

Brittany: They're waiting at the door!

Shaylah: Come on Jazz, we gon need them to make TWO lines...

Me: Why?

Shaylah: Because, GIRL... 15 on your side, 15 on MY side... DUH!!!

Me: Okay, no need to get all spicy with it!

We both walked outside and looked at everyone. Then my phone rang... It was Diggy!

Me: *Picks up* Hello?

Diggy: *Whispers* Hey... Could you let us in? We're in your line... I have a disguise on, though.