Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 39

-2 WEEKS LATER-

(Jazmyne's POV)

So today's a VERY special day for me... It's my birthday! I hope everything goes well! I wake up to see some flowers and Oreos on my night stand. I smiled and walked downstairs. When I got downstairs, I saw Roc setting my breakfast down on the table.

Me: *Smiles* Good morning!

Roc: Good morning, baby!*Kisses her* Happy birthday!*Smiles*

Me: *Smiles* Thank you!

Roc: Made you pancakes, in a shape of a heart!*Cheeses*

Me: *Laughs* Roc, you're so CORNY!!!*Looks at pancakes* Oh, it really is a heart... How'd you do that?

Roc: It's for me to know and for you to never find out!

Me: Yea, okay...

I sat down and ate. Then soon enough, Shaylah and Prod come in the house laughing about whatever was said in the car. They looked at me and I looked at them just WAITING for what they were gonna say.

Shaylah: HEY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!*Puts a tiara on her head*

Me: Hey, guys!

Prodigy: Did you see the flowers I got from Roc and I?

Me: Oh, that's from you? Thanks! But who bought the Oreos?

Shaylah: Me, girl! Who else?!

Me: *Smiles* Well thanks.

That's when everyone came downstairs and we started to hang out for a few. Everyone gave me what they said they would except for Roc and Brittany...

Me: Okay, seriously... What'd y'all get me for my birthday?

Roc: Eh, I can show you better than I can tell you.

Me: What do you mean?

So after I asked THAT question, he starts giving me a freaking lap dance, man... You don't know how much I actually wanted one from him... So of course everybody has to sice it up and go, "Ooooo!" like they're in 4th grade...

Roc: *Sits back in a chair* Satisfied?

Me: *Nods* Mhmm!

Brittany: Oh, okay then!

Kristina: Yea Roc, didn't know you could hit a Princeton on us!

Princeton: *Offended* Hey...

Ray Ray: *Crackin up*

Prodigy: Hey Brittany, you never said what you were giving Jazz for her birthday.

Me: Yea, you didn't...

Brittany: Oh yea! *Hands her a Popeyes coupon*

Me: Oh for real Brittany? It's like THAT, now! Shaylah gave me OREOS, but you give me a coupon for chicken?! Oh, I see how it is!

Brittany: *Laughs* Girl, it's 25% off any meal!

Me: *Glares at her* Shut up...

Roc: Really Brittany, really?

Shaylah: You bout extra CHEAP!!!

Ray Ray: *Still laughing*

Brittany: No, that's not what I REALLY got you.

Me: *Confused* Then what'd you get me?

Brittany: *Pulls out a brochure and plane tickets* Oh nothing, just a flight and hotel to Fiji. At one of their most GORGEOUS hotels for you and Roc...

Me: *Beams* YOU LYIN?!?!?!

Brittany: Tickets don't lie...

Kristina: Wow... Hope you both have fun!

Prodigy: And bring me back some Fiji water...

Me: Boy, you better go get some for yourself!

Roc: Wow... Thanks, Brittany...

Brittany: You're welcome! However y'all better get packing. You'll be there for a week, and your flight leaves in the morning...

Shaylah: You bought them the CHEAPEST flight you could find, didn't you?!

Brittany: Yes I did... Yes I did...

Ray Ray: Yea, that's what I'm talkin about!*High fives her*

Princeton: Y'all are a mess...

Me: Imma remember that, Brittany...

Brittany: *Smiles* Yea, I know... Better get packing because I'm driving y'all to the airport!

Me: Alright, then.

Shaylah: Guess we'll see y'all tomorrow, then... Y'all will end up packing all day.

Me: You know me so well...

Kristina: Yep... We SURE do...

So, sorry this chapter was really short... I didn't know what else to add here... So I guess we'll see what happens for Jazmyne on their way to Fiji.