Dad was murdered

It was a moment of silence when we were told that our dad was murderd . Yui fell on her knees and started crying i on the other hand was trying to help Yui up but she was shaking too much and was too weak to stand.

We both were shocked as we found ourselves not knowing what to do . Everything was turned upside down....

~Time skip 4 days later~

It was a dull rainy day . Everyone was wearing black dull clothing.

We were at dads funeral.Yui was crying and i was trying to support her but i knew nothing could stop her ... It was a heart breaking moment . Seeing your bigger sister crying ... I didn't cry .I was crying on the inside i was screamin but i wanted to support my big sister as much as i could.

So i wore a stoic expression cold and lifeless just like our deceased father . And let me tell you ... I had that face for a long time...

~time skipuh 3 weeks~

We were in our house . Yui was uppstairs crying in her room. I was downstairs helping the nuns clean the church .... After our father died we went to a church so we could be took care of.

Suddenly the house phone rang I ran over to it and picked it up putting it next to my ear.

"Hello?Is this Yui Komori I'm talking to? " a strange male voice was on the other line

"Hello! Um no I'm her sister how may i help you?" I asked in a formal voice after all he did sound profesional.

"Well I'm your dad's lawyer and I was going to say that your dad's will was that you and Miss Yui were going to live with your new family until Yui is 18 "

"Okay I'll inform Yui" what a strange thing ...

"I'll send a car tomorrow at 09:00am please pack you bags and get ready untill then.." My dad's 'lawyer' said.

"Okay thank you"

As I put the phone down i saw Yui by the staircase siting and looking at me with those pink eyes full of inocence that i hated ! I dont like pink.

"YUI..." I say in surprise

"I'll get ready by tomorrow dont worry.."she in a monotone tone

"Sure... "I say unsure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO GUYS......okay this is emberassing ^/////^

So i know it was a short chapter but the next one is pretty long dont worry!

huda(bitch-chan)

WAS EDITED BY THE AMAZING DENISA !!!
PS. YOU'RE WELCOME 😚😘💜💜

I dont want your help ur chichinashi😂🖕🏻