Are You For Real?!

Chapter 1- Are You For Real?!

Tristan ^^^^

*-*-*-*-*
♥Zariah♥

"Zariah Miller! Get your ass down here! You'll be late for school!" My mum shouted.

"I don't wanna go!" I yelled back.

"If you're not down here in less than 10 seconds you can kiss your phone goodbye!" She threatened.

"Rude." I scoffed, but got up nevertheless.

I bolted down the stairs and to the kitchen where mum was.

"Why are you still in your pjs?" She asked.

"Because I just got up then." I said in a durr tone.

"Do you even know what time it is?" Mum folded her arms over her chest.

"Er..no."

"8:15. School starts in 15 minutes!"

"Holy Squid! I'm gunna be late!" I sprinted upstairs, changed into some high-waisted, rip, black jeans, my black crop top with my red flannel around my waist and a pair of sneakers.

Grabbing my skateboard, keys and an apple I raced out the door.

"Zariah?" My mother sang my name.

I stopped and turned...my school bag.

"Urgh!" I skated to mum and took my bag off her, "Thanks mum. What would I do without you?"

"Absoluetly nothing." She laughed, "Don't be late!"

"Not making any promises!" I yelled over my shoulder.

**

"Late again, Miller?" Miss Armel, my math teacher, sighed.

I bit into my apple and nodded.

"Just sit." Miss shook her head.

I shrugged and took my seat at the back of the class.

I'm not usually a bad girl, to be honest, I'm literally like a nerd. I give my homework in on time, I get mostly A's, the occasional B's. My attendance is 100%. I am an ex tutor--the girl got expelled--I try hard in school.

See I'm a good student, my only flaw is that I'm always late to every single lesson.

I don't even know how!

The door swung open and the 4 bad boys of the school walked in.
Their eyes turned to where I was sitting. I almost shat myself but, I didn't show it. I kept a chill face.

Their leader, Tristan, walked right up to me, "Move."

I smirked, "Not happening."

"You're in my seat. Move Miller."

Wow he knows my name...Well, last name.

"This isn't your seat. I sat here first..you move." I scoffed.

A few "ooh's" went around the class.

Connor, the nicest one of them all, came up to me as well, "Zariah, please."

"No Connor, I was sat here first." I was standing my ground.

Tristan huffed, "Fine. We'll move. But, you're not getting away this easy." I smirked, knowing I'd won.

*

"Class dismissed." Miss Armel said. I got up with my bag and my apple core and walked out the classroom. Finding the closest bin, I threw it in and made my way to my best friends who were waving like maniacs at me.

"Zariah, you're in so much trouble!" Courtney scolded.

"Courts, I'm sorry. I woke up late...again." I apologised.

"This is what? The a millionth time you've been late?" Jordan joked.

"Erm...no. A million and two." I laughed, "Come on, Jordy, I thought you were counting!"

We all burst out laughing but then it stopped, "Miller!"

"Shit." I cursed.

"I wanna have a little chat." Tristan smiled a sly smile.

"Listen, Evans, I couldn't give a shit if I stole your place in maths. I really couldn't, and if you can't let it slide then, that's your problem not mine." I shrugged and turned back to my friends.

They blank stared at me and a slight chuckle left my mouth.

"Miller, baby, I wouldn't test my patience if I were you."

"Evans, baby," I mimicked, "You're not me. And I do what I want."

A couple snickers came from behind me.

"Watch it!"

"Sorry, what was that? My mum told me not to listen to assholes." I smirked, "Move along."

Groaning, Tristan and his gang of bafoons..and Connor walked away.

"You're mum is awesome." Jordan admitted.

"I know, Jordy. I know."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hope you enjoyed the first official chapter.

What do you think of Zariah?

Do you like Courtney?

You will love Jordon! That's not even a question !

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I have discontinued Stuck Together because honestly I was too depressed at the time to continue it and I would've made you guys depressed too if I continued the way I planned it to go. So, I apologise but hopefully this book will be better and I will finish it. Because of school, I don't think I can update every week so I think I can do once every 2 weeks. Maybe I can give you the odd one here and there. Thank you...

Song of the UPDATE!!!

Don't be a silent reader ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌