Skate Park

Chapter 4-Skate Park

*-*-*-*-*

♡Zariah♡

"Miller!" I whipped my head round to see who was calling me, then mentally groaned.

"What do you want Evans?"

"Stop singing with your window open. Honestly, I already have 2 dogs whining, I don't need another one."

Okay, that hurt, "What is your problem? Just stay away from me. I'm sorry we're neighbours, but that doesn't mean you have to be a dick!"

"Aww, you get a little protective over your voice? Why, Zar, why?"

"Because I know my voice is shit! I don't need some big ass jerk to tell me! And don't call me Zar!" I turned on my heels and walked away.

☆Tristan☆

I watches her walk away. She thinks her voice is shit? Why? I was only messing with her.

I was actually expecting her to say she'll open the window even wider and sing louder. I would have actually been pleased. Her voice is amazing. Plus, I love that song.

Eh, I screwed up. Not the first time.

♡Zariah♡

"Little Z! Hey what's wrong?" Ashton asked.

"I hate people!"

"In general or one specific person?"

"One person." I mumbled into his chest.

"Who, baby cakes?"

"Tall, blonde over there. In that 4 over there."

Before I knew it Mikey, Ash, Luke and Calum were already over there. Oh no...

"Zari! Hey what happened?" Jordan asked.

"Tristan is a prick."

"Well I think everyone knows that."

"Jords, does my voice sound like a whining dog?"

"No, definitely not. It sounds like an angel."

"Really? Cause I don't think so." I wiped a tear from my eye.

"Zari come here." He pulled me into hug.

"What's going o-Zariah!" Courtney yelled, immediatly she joined the hug.

"Who did it?"

"Evans." Jordan answered for me.

"I'm gunna give him a piece of my mind!" Before I could stop here, she marched up to Evans, pushing everything and everyone out of the way.

Me and Jords followed after her.

"Listen here, chicken legs! You mess with my bestie, you mess with me, asshole! My bestie means the world to me. You break my world, I break your face. I don't want to break your face because it's already pretty broken up."

Mikey snorted.

"Mess with Zariah one more time. I fuçking dare you." She kicked his shin and he didn't flinch but she didn't care. Flicking her hair she walked away.

"Thanks, Courts, but you didn't have to do that."

"I know, but if you mess with the cat, you get the whiskers." I burst out laughing.

"You just quoted Sam and Cat. I freaking love you!"

"Love ya, too!" Courtney smiled.

"Who the hell are you guys! You don't even go to this school!" I heard James yell.