Chapter 8 - Pee Break

Chapter 8- Pee Break

♡Zariah♡

Today was the day I'm supposed to sing.

Nervous was an understatement.

What if my voice cracked? What if I forget the lyrics? What if a hole suddenly pops up and some evil comes and drags me down?????

Bit extreme there Zar...BUT TRUE!!

I got dressed into short green camo shorts and a striped crop top with my white converse.

I bolted down the stairs and started making toast;singing Blackbear

I bolted down the stairs and started making toast;singing Blackbear...you know, just practice. Yeah.

"Do, re, mi, fa, so fuckin' done with you, girl
So fuckin' done with all the games you play
I ain't no tic-tac-toe
Send the X and O's on another note
I'm do, re, mi, fa, so fuckin' done with you, girllll-"

"ZARIAHHH. STOP SINGING THAT SONG!!" My mother screamed behind me making me jump five feet in the air.

I chuckled, "Sorry mama," kissing her cheek.

"You're lucky I like that song," She chuckled back, "Where are you going so early?"

"A wedding." I answered.

"Who's getting married?"

"One of Tris' relatives. I don't remember which one." I said, spreading my burnt toast with jam.

Her eyebrows raised, "You've been spending alot of time with him lately."

"Two days, ma. Two." I laughed.

"Mm hmm. We'll see how long that lasts." She winked and walked into the lounge to start watching tv.

♡☆

"Do you think this dress will suit me for the wedding? Wait...do I even need to wear something formal?" I asked her.

"Umm, I guess? I'm not sure but that dress will totally suit you." Mum answered in excitement.

I nodded, "I'll put it on just in case. It isn't too formal and it isn't to informal."

"Good choice, baby." Mum kisses me on the forehead and I jog back to my room.

Around 20 minutes later, the doorbell rings and I hear an exchange of greeting before someone runs up the stairs.

My bedroom door swings open, "Hey Zee."

"...Zee?"

"I'm testing out nicknames, sunshine."

"Well you can stop right there, Tristan." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you ready?"

"Almost. And hey! What if I was changing?!"

"Well then. Lucky me, ey." He sends a wink in my direction as I roll my eyes for the second time today and blush slightly.

As Evans continues to rush me, I receive a couple texts from Jordan.

Hey, good luck today. And have fun, boo ;) -J

Thank you, boo. Hey, it rhymed ;) -Z

I felt myself being lifted off the floor and carried down the stairs.

"TRISTAN, PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed while throwing punches on his back.

He just let out a laugh and shouted bye to my mum.

He opened the passenger seat to his beautiful car and carefully placed me down. I folded my arms and gave him a cold stare. He just shrugged it winked at me while walking to the driver's seat.

I kept my hard glare on him as he turned his car on.

"Oh come on, sunshine. You were taking too long." He childishly stuck his tongue out at me and I did the same.

"To the wedding we go." He grinned and began to speed down the roads.

♡☆

"Are you serioussss?"

"Yes." I grinned.

"No, we're not. You can wait."

"You want me to pee in your car?"

"....ugh no. But I also dont want to be the last people there."

"So you can handle being the latest in school but not for a wedding?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes."

"Pleaaaaaaaase. I gotta take a piss." I whined.

"You kill me." He groaned as he turned into McDonalds.

"Thank youuuu." I yelled, running into the McDonalds bathroom.

I walked out around 2 minutes later to find Tris talking to 2 other guys.

"Hey, you ready?" I asked walking up to them.

They all turned their heads and the 2 guys looked me up and down, grinning.

I ignored them and looked at Tris.

"Yeah, I'm coming." He smiled.

He stood up and we began walking out before he stopped and said, "Keep your eyes to yourself. She's mine. Understood?" And he began walking back to his car with his arm around my waist.

What was that about?

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Hope you liked this chapter.

Im sorry this is a late update. I've just had no time to really write anything.

At all tbh.

But I'm trying soo bare with me.

Hope youse are doing good :)

Love yaaa

Alsoooo the song in the chapter was Do Re Mi by Blackbear if you wanted to know.

Don't be a silent reader (o‿∩)