Back home Chapter 1

Dippers Pov

I entered our house, ahhhhhh home sweet home I guess. School starts up in two weeks but I was just glad to be home. I kind of wish that I still was in gravity falls though. But now I'm back in boring California where there is no adventure, nothing to do and school. I sniffled. Even though he tried to take over the world Bill didn't deserve to die...I know. I would go back to gravity falls and see if I can find his statue! Nobody was home except me and Mabel. We had gone upstairs and started to unpack. "Hey Mabel?" I said. "What Dipping Sauce?" She replied. "Want to go back to Gravity Falls?" I asked. "But what about mom and dad?" "We could tell them we decided to go to school there. We could live in the shack an-" I got cut off. "It wouldn't be the same, Dipper." She told me. "Grunkle Stan and Great uncle Ford are going to be gone, soos runs the shack now and even worse my friends aren't going to be there either." She sounded upset. "Look you can go but-" "No! Mabel please! What if Grunkle Stan and Great Uncle Ford are still there? Imagine all the mysteries we could solve? What if your friends will be back for the new school year!" I said excitedly. "Hey yeah!" She exclaimed. "Okay I'll write mom and dad the note, you start packing. I know how long it takes you to pack." I ran to my room and got a piece of paper and a pencil. I wrote down 'Hey mom and dad me and Mabel decided to try school in gravity falls. I'm tired of being bullied and all of Mabel's friends now hate her. We will visit soon. -Dipper' I smiled and left the not on the counter. I ran back upstairs and put some stuff our parents gave us for our birthday in my suit case and backpack. Later on me and Mabel took some money from our dads wallet he left on his desk and went outside. While we were walking to the bus station a kid threw an egg at me. I suddenly got angry for the first time ever. I turned around and went up to the guy that threw it and kicked him in the shin. I started to run with Mabel and we got to the station. I stopped and sat down, catching my breath. I got up again and grabbed some snacks after we bought tickets to Gravity Falls, Oregon. We got looks from the counters and whispers but I brushed it off. I couldn't wait!