Chapter 5, Bill Has A Soft Side

Dipper's Pov

We chucked water balloons at the suddenly scared girls. Mabel screamed, "DIPPER RUN! BILL IS BEHIND YOU!!!" She ran into the house and I yelled for Bill to stop but he kept laughing evilly and summoning more balloons. Mabel came back out with a frying pan and smacked him upside the head with it. "Mabel! Stop hitting him with it!" I pleaded. She looked at me with a worried face, "But Dipper he tried to kill both of us like a few months ago how can I trust him now?! Bill's breathing was ragged and he was out cold, for a demon, he can get hurt easily. Maybe Bill was just a big baby hiding in a man's body. Okay Dipper that sounded weird...but what if? STOP!  I shook my head to stop thinking about Bill like that. "Okay guys, if we need info out of him we better get him stabilized!" Mabel said, "Brenda get a sheet and two long poles. Candy get a washcloth, water inside a bucket and Advil! Dipper, go make your bed comfortable for Bill to stay in!" She threw out orders. Now I was confused, I though Mabel couldn't trust Bill a second ago? Now what happened. "Mabel, I thought you couldn't trust Bil-" She cut me off, "Dipper, I don't want to get arrested for murder!!! We NEED to save him or else no more cute boys for me!" Well that sounded more like Mabel...WAIT! DID BILL GO INTO HER MIND TO MAKE HER SAY THE NOT TRUSTING HIM STUFF?! BILL WANTED TO NOT INTERACT WITH ME!!! I scowled and mumbled under my breath, "Bill you little punk, you aren't avoiding me this time." I followed Mabel's 'orders' and made my bed look comfortable, great now I want to lay in my bed! Well what can Mabel possibly do to me? It is my bed! I laid down and got comfy, then I peacefully fell asleep. 

Bill's Pov

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT LITTLE BRAT KNOCKED ME OUT!!! Okay Bill calm yo' self! NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE CALM SHE MADE MY HEAD HURT!!! Well maybe this was caused because you made her FREAKIN' SAY SHE DOESN'T TRUST YOU! I was fighting with the calmer version of my self in the dream scape. I have one too! I awoke from my unpleasant slumber, I was being carried on a makeshift carrier! "AHHH! LET ME GO YOU UNPLEASANT DWEEBS!!" I screamed. Mabel smacked my face, "Owie!" I whined. Once we got into the siblings room, Dipper was snoring quietly on his bed. Mabel stomped up to him and smirked, "Girls I have a perfect idea, lift up Dipper for a minute and set him on my bed for now. Then put Bill in his place, I'll do the rest." Her friend with glasses walked up to me and made me swallow a greenish pill. Once the girls did as told, the pill was starting to make me loopy. Mabel picked up Dipper and laid him on me. "There, now Bill don't do anything I wouldn't do." She winked and left us in the room together, alone! Dipper's face looked so cute when he was asleep, I could just ki-BILL YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE! STOP THINKING THAT!!! I shook my head, and then at that very moment Dipper had to nuzzle up to me. Probably thought I was a stuffed animal, that little...cutie.