⦁ foreword.

s y n p o s i s

Starting her life in a small apartment in Paris, Piper Martin's mutant abilities present themselves just seconds before the end of a difficult test in school, allowing her a few minutes to figure out the final sum. Knowing the stigma against people who are different, she hides her powers from her parents and older sister. Unsure of how to control the frequent accelerating, slowing and halting of time she discovers a school for people like her and leaves the country age 18. Fast forward a few years later and she finds herself constantly infuriated by a nearly immortal mercenary who just won't shut up.

d i s c l a i m e r

I have zero affiliation with Marvel or Fox, any actors who appeared in the film, any actors who are cast as an original character or anyone else involved in the creation of the comics or film. I own the original characters and the plotline and that's it.

c a s t

Daisy Ridley as Piper Martin
Raffey Cassidy as Young Piper Martin
Emma Watson as Elodie Martin
Olivia Williams as Isabelle Renard
Tim DeKay as Christophe Martin

(will be edited when new characters appear)

Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool/Wade WIlson
Brianna Hildebrand as Negasonic Teenage Warhead/Ellie Phimister
Stefan Kapičić as Colossus/Piotr Rasputin
Leslie Uggams as Blind Al
T.J Miller as Weasel
Gina Carano as Angel Dust
Hugh Jackman as Logan Howlett/Wolverine
Sir Patrick Stewart as Professor Charles Xavier

a u t h o r 's  n o t e

I've been reading the Deadpool comics for ages now, and since the new movie came out I've been obsessed. Ryan Reynold's performance was flawless and I adored NTW.

The fic probably takes place nearly a year after the end of the film, Deadpool doesn't exactly join the X-Men but he likes to drop by to hang out with NTW and Colossus sometimes. I don't really have an explanation for Wade and Vanessa not being together anymore. They were with each other and I guess they break up not long after the film out of various reasons (I ship them, but also with that time apart + Wade being very different + some other stuff I don't think it'd last much longer).

Anyways, I have no clue if I'll complete this but I at least hope to! Warnings for frequent swearing, sexual themes (I won't write sex scenes but there's still lots of mentions of stuff), gore and anything else that may show up in a Deadpool thing.

~ Angel