Sequel to Why? Because of Them- Prologue

"We'll be back soon, Remus! Thanks for watching Autumn." I yelled to Remus as Sirius and I went for a late night walk outside in Godric's Hollow. Happily married, we left our daughter Autumn Lana Black with Remus. Her birthday is on November 8th, coincidentally in autumn. Autumn looks mostly like me, but her laugh and some of her other mannerisms resemble Sirius, though she has not even turned one yet, but she will in only nine days.
"So, where do you wanna go?" Sirius asked.
"Lily's and James's house, I guess." I shrugged, not really knowing where to go.
"Sure, love." He smiled and slung an arm over my shoulder. We walked for a while until we heard something that ruined the peace and quiet. A male scream. 

Sirius and I looked towards the Potters' house. I was beginning to run over there, but Sirius pulled on my wrist and shook his head. We saw a flash of green light, and heard a female piercing scream this time. A thought was tugging on the back of my mind. Something about this was so familiar. I tried to push the thought away, but it wouldn't work. Even then, I couldn't put my finger on it.
Sirius and I finally ran into the house after we knew it was safer than before. As soon as we walked in, we saw a man lying on the floor, cold and lifeless, with round glasses and messy black hair. A man who was one of my best friends. James Potter. His ring shined on his left hand. I held in a gasp, sobbing quietly.
The two of us walked up the stairs to the upstairs room, or Harry's nursery. Lily, my best friend since we were eleven years old lies there with a blank stare into nothingness. I couldn't stop my tears, bawling almost freely now, but the sounds barely came out. In the crib, I see Harry. He looked the same as the last time I saw him, but this time, a lightning-shaped scar decorated his forehead. Lily and James sacrificed themselves to save him, but the reason for Harry being alive was unknown to me.

"Sirius, what will happen with Harry? Do we take him?" I asked Sirius.

"No. Dumbledore said he will stay at the Dursley's." he said sadly.

"WHAT? They're muggles. They'll treat him like scum. Why can't we take him?" I screamed.

"Saph, I don't know. Dumbledore's orders. But he betrayed us, Peter did. And we won't help keep Harry protected. I'm sorry. " Sirius said. I began crying and he hugged me. I cried into his chest. We walked outside for a minute, seeing a few people, but not minding them. I gave Sirius a kiss, a long one, despite the wetness of our tears.

"Sirius Orion Black. We are taking you to Azkaban." Someone said, behind us. They were Aurors from the Ministry. I looked at Sirius in shock.

"They think I betrayed Lily and James. But I didn't! You believe me. You know." he said to me, in what was almost a whisper. I nodded quickly, kissing him once more for what seems like the last time. My hands tangled in his hair for the last time. His arms snaked around my waist for the last moment, before we were broken apart. Sirius tried struggling out of their grip, to no avail.

"NO! Don't take him away!" I screamed, unsure of what this would change. "I believe you." I told him quietly and just like that, he was gone.  I walked back into the house and sat on the stairs, weeping. I walked up in emotional pain, drained, and took Harry in my arms. He was crying, matching my sorrow of seeing the ones we love die. I walked back down and saw a flash of a motorcycle, but it wasn't just any motorcycle. It was Sirius'.
"Oi, Saph? 'Ave you been cryin'?" Hagrid said. I looked up at him and shook my head, but I knew he wasn't convinced.
"Let's go. Dumbledore said to meet 'im on Privet Drive." He told me. We walked outside and got on the motorcycle, towards Privet Drive to see McGonagall and Dumbledore.
"Oh, Sapphire, are you alright?" McGonagall soothed me when we got there. I shook my head, letting out tears involuntarily as Harry James Potter was left at the doorstep of the Dursleys' house. I could never see Lily and James again. I could never see Sirius again, not if they find him guilty for what he didn't do. What will happen to me? To Harry? 

I've realized now what the thought tugging at the back of my mind was. It's the first of my nightmares. 

The first triggering that everything will soon come true.