It's The End

A/N: Happy Easter everyone!
So, the last chapter is out! While I am sad that this book has ended, I'm so happy that I managed to finally write this book for Rj, Maine and for everyone who loves them.

Thank you thejraphaelwrites  for encouraging me to try and write fanfics. Thanks as well for still being a friend kahit na - alam mo na yun!

Thanks to twitter user Keshia Marie Pamaong (@keshiamarie__) for my wonderful book cover! Even the tagline is perfect! Thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️

Thanks to everyone who read this book and shared their comments - I try to respond to all of you but I apologize in case I missed yours. Thank you for all the votes as well!

I still don't know what I will write next or when I will start writing a new book. If you have suggestions, do send me a private message!

Until next time! 😘
________________________
November 18, 2020

"All good things must come to an end"

  As he sat by himself in a dimly lit room, this was the thought running through Richard Faulkerson, Jr.'s mind at this time.

   Finally, it ends.

He will definitely miss a lot of the things that he used to do together with or for Maine.

He will miss visiting her at their home in Bulacan at any time of the day (or night) whenever she was in the country.

He'll miss the sudden late night calls (most frequently while he's sleeping) when she's craving for something. One of the most memorable requests was that one time when Maine suddenly called him up as she was craving for Laksa in the middle of the night.

R: Pero babe, sarado na lahat ng restaurants at this time!
M: Fine. I'll go to sleep now. (drops call)

Rj had to wake up his cousin April, who is a chef by the way, so she can help him in his search for Laksa. 3 hours after the call, he went to Bulacan and surprised her with it. Man, was he glad that his car has the darkest tint possible after Maine showed her appreciation afterwards.

He'll miss the almost nightly Facetime calls where they watch each other sleeping (depending on who gets to sleep first). He suddenly remembered their last Facetime call.

R: Babe, ako unang matulog ngayon ha.
M: Bakit?
R: Di ako nakatulog kagabi. Lakas kasi ng hilik mo!
M: *raises brow* Nagpauna talaga ako matulog kagabi kasi pag ikaw ang nauna matulog, parang may traktora na dumadaan!

He will miss surprising her by suddenly arriving at her hotel room when she was out of the country due to her work as a flight attendant.

The last time he did that was a couple of months ago when she was LA-bound. He called her on Facetime, making sure that only his face was visible in order not to give away the surprise.

R: I already miss you, babe.
M: I miss you too *pouts*.
R: O, why are you pouting?
M: *sighs* I just wish you were here. Papasyal kita anywhere you want.