Prologue *Edited*

"Naruto" Bijuu/Summons speech
'Naruto' Bijuu/Summons thoughts
"Netnavi" Netnavis speech
'Netnavi'Netnavis thoughts
"Yo" normal speech
'Blah'normalthoughts
Jutsu
--------------------------------------------------
"Kit turn left!" A deep gruff voice echoed through the mind of the young blonde child running away from a mob of villagers and ninja. As the boy turned left he entered an alleyway with a dead end,
'Kura-Nii-San what do I do! I'm in a dead end!' Naruto asked Kurama in a panicked voice. "Kit to your right! hide behind the trash cans I'll hide your chakra! Go Quickly!" Following his instructions, Naruto jumped behind the trash cans and sat there hearing the screams of murder from the mob, as the yells got louder and light began the shine into the alleyway.

Silence.

The mob fell silent looking for the child they were chasing but all that was presented was rats scurrying out of the way and a pile of trash.

"WHERE IS THE DEMON!"

"WE MUST FINISH WHAT THE YONDAIME STARTED!" after a few minutes the mob dissipated leaving Naruto who burst into tears. In an attempt to comfort himself he wrapped his arms around his torso. a wiring sound nearby caught Naruto's interest lifting his head he saw three little people in boxes. after a round of introduction, Rockman looked at Naruto with a face of curiosity

"Naruto-kun how old are you?"Naruto looked towards the ground.

"I'm 5, It's my Birthday today" He replied with a small blush. All the Navis look at him with another round of shock.

"B-But your vocabulary is that of a 7-8-year-old! How?" They looked him with gaping mouths.

"That might be my fault"Kurama admitted with a nervous chuckle, In response, he pointed to his stomach.

Oh, I see" Rockman scratched the back of head in embarrassment when Searchman spoke up

"Hey Naruto-san, could we go home with you?."Naruto nodded and picked up the PETs when the Navis appeared on his shoulders.

"Whoa!, I didn't know you could do that!" Protoman chuckled "It's the PETs that allow us to be can holographic images, Naruto-sama"

//Timeskip brought to you by crappy Skype calls..ugh...//

//NextMorning//

"-uro-kun, Naruto-kun you are going to be late"Naruto opened his eyes to find the Navis in one PET with a large bag next to it containing battle chips that the Navis help create.

"huh-NANI!" Naruto rushed around the apartment gathering everything together today was his first day at the academy, while the others in the academy had already been there since February. He ran out of the room to the bathroom then back into the bedroom grabbed the PET, His school bag, Weapons/Shuriken pouches and Battle Chips then ran out with chakra infused legs.

Running to the Academy many villagers glared or ignored the boy but those who respected the boy noticed a change, instead of a Bright Orange jumpsuit he now wore a lilac shirt with all three Navi symbols underneath a Uzumaki swirl, black ANBU pants with light blue ninja sandals. Around his waist was a Brown belt with a weapons pouch, a shuriken style pouch and a holder.

 Around his waist was a Brown belt with a weapons pouch, a shuriken style pouch and a holder

TBC

~BlackWind