Lonely & Empty

Lmao xoCANDYox don't cry again. Blue_Insanity this was how i made her cry xD

Idk you might like this muffychu :P

She covered her face with her hands as tears continuously flooded out. She tried to breath, but as she opened her mouth, she only suffocated. The emotional pain she held inside her for so long had turned physical.

She was unable to do anything other than to curl up on her bed and continue crying. It was much too painful, all those years alone. All she had to show for her efforts was a measly memory, and even that was absolute trash.

She grasped the blankets as her mind only raced on with all the things that was wrong with her. All the horrible mistakes she made, all her flaws, everything and anything that could have kept people from coming near her.

The pain was too much to bear. The truth and her feelings were too much for her to keep quiet about. She started to scream in the empty house, believing no one would be there to comfort her.

How long had it been since she was last held?

How long had it been since she was last kissed?

How long had it been since she last felt as if she mattered?

Her screaming stopped as her eyes slowly opened. Tears continued to flow out, as the damage on the inside could no longer hold it in place.

She was always lonely, despite everything. Even if she was surrounded by people, she still felt empty inside.

Because those people weren't close to her. They weren't people she could spill everything about her life out towards. They weren't people who were always there for her. They weren't the ones that stayed there through thick and thin.

They were only those that she talked with to merely not lose touch with the human world.

Even with all the people she talked to, she could only feel emptiness and loneliness inside of her.

Inside, everything was broken, shattered to a complete mess. She was numb, unable to feel anything.

All she could feel was how lonely and empty she was.