Bro x Sis (mun's lil thang)

LIdk if you want incest or something xX_KarmaAkabane_Xx but you're only getting an innocent child love drabble LOL

    Gakushuu glanced at the brunette that had fallen onto the floor, worried when he noticed the tears threatening to spill over.

     Desperate, the ginger ran to grab a bear, a flower, a toy gun, and a small necklace. Mun looked up, already hiccuping when her older brother finally returned.

       At 6 and 7 years old, the Asano siblings Gakushuu and Mun loved each other dearly. They were always seen running around and playing together, laughing like there was no tomorrow.

       They were running to the bushes when Mun accidentally tripped, falling face first into the dry, summer grass.

        Mun felt the sting from her scraped knee as Gakushuu handed her the toys he had brought, only to start wailing loudly. The ginger panicked and ran back to the house, grabbing the first aid kid from under the sink.

         Rushing back to her, he tended to the injured area. Even though only 7, the perfect little boy was able to defect and bandage the wound properly. But Mun was still crying from the sting of pain she felt.

       "Ne, what's wrong Mommy?" The ginger asked her, thinking that playing house would brighten her mood.

       "I-It hurts Daddy! It h-hurts a l-lot!" The girl was hiccuping less now, but the pain was surely still bugging her. Gakushuu helplessly watched when an idea suddenly came to him.

      He brought Mun up on her feet and squatted down next to the injured knee, giving it a gentle kiss. One by one, he trailed small kisses up to her neck. He then planted butterfly kisses on her chin, cheek, temple, forehead, and lastly nose. By now, Mun was giggling from the ticklish feeling.

      Gakushuu held Mun's hands and leaned down, kissing the brunette on lips gently but sweetly, shocking the Asanos that had come outside to get them when they heard Mun's crying.

      But now, Mun was grinning like it was the best day possible, before tackling her brother in a huge hug, yelling out, "I love you Onii-chan!"

~~~

Ah, children.