APPLE LOVE (FT. MUFFIN)

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU APPLE 🌚❤️ and a lil for muffin too 😂 amber_manz muffychu

I should seriously be sleeping fml OTL

~

         "Pie-chan~ Whatcha doing?" The sentence hung in the air as the brunette cringed, the nickname bugging her more than it should have. As she glanced up (you fucking short man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) towards the redhead, a grin came back onto her face.

       "Yes, Sadist-kun? (Idefk anymore) Is there anything you need from me?" The 'innocent' smile made Karma chuckled, as he knew she was anything but that. His smirk appeared, bringing out Amber's own evil grin.

       "Who today?" Those two words were the only ones that needed to be asked for the plan that they came up with. The redhead's smirk only grew wider as he hummed out, "Isogai and Muffin." (BACK TO TARGETING HIM AND YOU MUFFIN ❤️)

         Amber intertwined her fingers with his as she quickly dragged him to the ikemen's workplace. Karma, noticing a slight red dusting her cheeks, playfully sung out, "You're much more innocent than I thought. To think Pie-chan would blush from just holding hands~"

      The brunette sent a glare over her shoulder as she continued dragging him, before grinning once again and responding, "You have much to learn about me, my big red dildo." (NO REGRETS)

      Karma raised an eyebrow, questioning. "Dildo?"

      "Yeah. I mean, I'd call you a dick but you're not real enough." (I think I broke my own heart just now lmfao)

       Karma chuckled as the brunette laughed at her own roast, the two now slowing down as they arrived in front of the ikemen's workplace. Entering, they quickly scanned for him.

       Isogai emerged from the back and noticing them, called out, "Oh hey Amber-san, Karma-kun. What are-" Before he could finish, the two dragged the raven outside. His shift was luckily over, but he was still confused as to what was happening.

       As they arrived at Amber's house, Isogai was immediately stripped, causing him to blush a deep crimson with Amber helping to strip him.

        "What are you two doing?!" Receiving no answer, he sighed as he tried to shake free from the devil duo's grasp, luck not on his side. Now butt naked, Karma started to wrap a ribbon around Isogai, making the ikemen look extremely seductive.

        Amber, giggling in the background, took a couple pictures before making a call to her friend. Karma smirked as he finished wrapping Isogai up, and after placing a bow on his head, he lifted Isogai and placed him in a large present box, closing the lid after him.

       The brunette finished her call and bumped Karma with her hip, grinning as she hummed out, "She'll be here in a bout 3 minutes."

         Karma smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into a rough kiss. The brunette kissed back just as aggressively, slipping her tongue into his mouth in hunger.

         They made out for a long time, each teasing the other beyond edge. Karma
Grabbed her ass, Amber tugged at his hair, he slipped his hand under her shirt, she slipped hers into his pants. The game continued until they heard the doorbell ring. 

         The two pulled a part and went downstairs, Amber opening the door to a bored looking Muffin. Karma picked her up before she could say anything, taking her to Amber's room as the brunette giggled, happy about the small prank present she and Karma had thought of giving her friend.

       "You can't leave until you open the present, OK~?" The duo hummed out as Karma set her down in front of the box. He walked out besides Amber an the brunette locked the door before the raven could protest.

       Outside, Amber and Karma started to kiss again while Muffin opened the box, yelling out, "ISOGAI?! WHY AND HOW?!"

~~~

AND THERE'S EVEN MORE TO COME FOR MY LOVELY LINE FAMILY ❤️ STAY TUNED