--11-- I'll Stop When He's Mine --

"Liv, Liv, you need to get up, I have to leave for practice," Liam said quietly the next morning.

There was nothing I wanted to do less than go back to the real world and have to leave my room and leave his arms. But it was Monday morning again and he had to go back to practice and class and I knew he wouldn't let me stay here alone. He'd already talked to my coach who as going to let me hang out in her office all week until my head was better enough for me to go to class.

"Do I have to?" I groaned.

"Yeah, you shouldn't be alone, remember what the doctor said?" he replied.

"Yeah," I sighed, rubbing my tired eyes.

"Where are your shoes?" he asked, "I'll get them and a sweatshirt if you tell me where they are."

"My moccasins are by the door," I replied, "And there's a sweatshirt on the couch."

"Okay," he said, briefly walking out and coming back in with my shoes and sweatshirt, "I think this is mine," he smirked.

"I know," I smiled.

"You're going to have to sit up you know," he grinned.

"Okay," I sighed, slowly sitting up, only to have my head start to spin again.

"You okay?" he asked.

"My head hurts," I sighed, rubbing my eyes.

"Alright, I'll give you my sunglasses before we go out then, okay?" he said, "Want me to slip your sweatshirt on?"
"Yeah," I replied as he gently put my, well his, sweatshirt over my head and I put my arms in.

"Alright, here are my sunglasses," he said, reaching over and grabbing them from my night stand, "I'll carry you out okay?"

"Okay," I replied as he gently picked me up and I put my arms around his neck and rested my head against his chest.

"Miki said she'd have some meds you could take," he remarked as he got in the car, "I didn't have any Tylenol on me and you're not supposed to take Advil but Miki said she'd have some. Hopefully it'll make your head better."

"I hope so," I sighed, as we pulled into the rink.

"I'll bring you some food after, okay?" he said as he parked up near the front of the rink.

"Okay," I said.

"Want me to carry you in again?" he grinned.

"That would be great," I smiled as he got out and opened my side of the car.

"And here we are," he said as he set me down outside Miki's office.

"Thanks Liam," I smiled.

"No problem," he said, "I have practice till ten and then class until noon and then class from one to two fifteen, I'll come get you after that, okay?"
"I'll be fine," I sighed.

"Text me if you need me, okay?" he said, kissing me on the forehead.

"Okay," I smiled, "Now go get dressed," I said before turning and walking into Miki's office.

"Hey Richards, how are you feeling?" she asked.

"My head's killing me, light hurts, some noise does too," I replied, flopping down on the couch across from her desk.

"Go ahead and kill the lights," she said, "I don't need them."

"Thanks Miki," I said, getting up and shutting off the lights real quick before laying back down on the couch.