-- 12 -- But This Time I Believed Him --

The days that followed the incident in the gym were spent ignoring Twitter because of all the nasty DMs I was getting from Lila and a few of her friends. Most of them were just them calling me a whore and a man stealer and I couldn't argue, I was a man stealing whore who was fucking someone else's boyfriend. I couldn't help but think how mad my mom would be if she found out, she raised me to be better than this but somehow everything she ever taught me completely left my mind when Liam Simpson was around.

It was now Friday and I was feeling a little bit better, my head still hurt every now and then which meant I still wasn't cleared to skate. Right now, I was waiting for Liam to come out of the locker room after his game. They'd lost a tough one in overtime tonight against the #1 team in the country.

Lila had been there tonight and I could feel her glaring at me from the other side of the room. I ignored her but she decided that she needed to come talk to me.

"Waiting for my boyfriend?" she asked.

"He doesn't act like your boyfriend," I replied, "Because when he's with me he acts like he's my boyfriend. Are you even dating someone if they never want to spend any time with them? Or if you never show up to his games? I think he's been to more of my games than yours this year."

"Oh I'm sure he does," she laughed, rolling his eyes, "Did he tell you he loves you? Because he told me that last March and it's a load of horse shit."

"Maybe he doesn't like you because you're a miserable, bitter bitch," I remarked, trying not to let the words she was saying get to me.

They would've gotten to me a week ago, hell, they would've gotten to me had I not been jumped and ended up in the ER the weekend before. But I knew he had to love me just a little bit after what he'd done for me all week.

"You're the slut sleeping with someone else's boyfriend," she snapped.

"Sue me," I replied.

"He doesn't love you," she replied, "Just so you know."

"I don't give a fuck what you think," I laughed, "So why don't you hightail it on out of here and why don't you stop pretending that you were here the whole game when I know you came in with ten minutes left in the game and barely paid attention."

"You're going to pay Olivia Richards," she snapped.

"Oh sure," I smirked.

"Just so you know, Liam's still sleeping with me every now and then," she replied, "And who knows who else."

"Fuck off Coleman," I remarked, rolling my eyes, "He spends every waking moment with me, he doesn't have time to fuck you, or anyone else for that matter."

"You're nothing but his new toy, he'll get bored with you eventually and come running back to me because I'm a woman not a little girl," she snapped before turning and walking away.

She walked out the door after our little altercation and I waited another twenty minutes before Liam came out. She wasn't worth my time anymore, I knew deep down he would choose me over her, eventually. And that was better than having the last word I guess.

"Good game," I said, standing up and giving him a hug.

"Didn't feel like it," he sighed, hugging me in return, "Want to come over or do you want me to walk you home?"
"I'll come over," I replied as we walked out.

"Feeling better?" he asked, lacing his fingers in mine.

"A little," I replied.

"Good," he replied, kissing me on the cheek.